• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

G

goodnight.sweetheart

I want to die, or at least I think I do. I suffered a TBI several years ago and every day since, I have had unending headaches, memory loss and intesified depression and anxiety. I lost the person I love most in this world due to my personality changes from the TBI and honestly, have driven virtually everyone else away. I am tired, violent and angry all the time.
I can't say life like this is worth it.

But I am scared for my dogs.
My family couldn't take all 4, and one who also has a TBI like me would struggle to find acceptance from other people.
I am scared to leave them in this horrible world, but I could never bring myself to harm them.
But I don't know if I can hold on to this miserable existence much longer.

Charaltontin

Charaltontin

I'm sure a really good family could adopt them and give them a really nice home, just make sure you get to know the people and who your giving them to and you can trust,

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
I am the same with my cats even though my mother would just continue looking after them but what if she died for some reason?