• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Jun 23, 2022
That way, the people who actually do care about me wouldn’t be sad cause they wouldn’t know who I was. I’d finally not have that holding me back from leaving. I just want my existence to completely disappear, I don’t want any memories of me, who I was and all of the things I failed at. I want to go into the void without having to worry about others hurting because of the memories of me. I’m not worth it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable, to me there is nothing more ideal than to completely disappear and erase my existence like I never was here at all. But after all, all humans will cease to exist and we likely won’t even exist in the memories of others someday, it’s simply inevitable for us all. I find comfort in the fact that our fate is to die and this life will finally be forgotten about.

• Love
Reactions: sapphoslastpoem
A

Andarosh

The Ghost
Nov 13, 2022
I know your feeling as well, though I have made reasoning that people don´t know me that much so I won´t leave any huge mark of sadness on their lives at all. If they knew me they wouldn´t be around me at all, since all who know me, know that I only hurt and betray friends. And if it did make a mark then it is the only last hurting that I would ever make.

BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
I wish I could wipe all the embarrassing things I did and said from others' memories, and wipe my own memories of the embarrassing things I did and said. Maybe then I'd want to live. Just maybe.