• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Busticket

Busticket

Student
I wish I won the lottery or bought bitcoin 10 years ago.
My life would be so much better if I didn't have to work.
I would sit at home all day and relax.
I would still be lonely because I have no gf but at least all my stress and worries will be gone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
not trying to criticize but i notice in every post you make you mention a gf. maybe things would get better if you don't focus on that as much. women can sense desperation so maybe try to play it cool?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
I love my work and would want to continue to do it no matter how much money I have. It is like the way some people are addicted to gaming. I'm a workaholic.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
It is understandable how you feel. With many jobs there is constant pressure and stress and this can send a person into despair.

Busticket

Busticket

Student
Meditation guide said:
I love my work and would want to continue to do it no matter how much money I have. It is like the way some people are addicted to gaming. I'm a workaholic.
I would never understand how somebody can love working.
All jobs are stressful and horrible in my opinion.
My ultimate dream is to never work again.

suisuiforum

suisuiforum

Money isn't necessarily the end-all-be-all for everyone, but it would definitely solve many people's problems, especially for those who want to CTB due to financial circumstances.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Sometimes I think about dropping out of school and living as long as I can on the money I've saved up doing whatever I want and then ctbing once it all runs out. I'd have to find some place cheap and comfy though, which is a long shot.

Reactions: suisuiforum
CFLoser

CFLoser

Unwise
I lost 5k on crypto this year lol.

Anyway, I agree. My current life plan is to grind enough money to be able to not work for like 10+ years at least, which is actually possible if you plan right and stuff. I might even move to a cheap state to really save.