• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
So I can direct my anger, hurt confusion at a certain entity. But now I feel stupid looking up at the sky knowing no ones there and we are all random and no one /nothing gives a shit,which makes me more pissed.
Welcome back to the Void!
"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?* - Rick and Morty

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
So I can direct my anger, hurt confusion at a certain entity. But now I feel stupid looking up at the sky knowing no ones there and we are all random and no one /nothing gives a shit,which makes me more pissed.

I understand you. Just saying “fuck the universe” isn’t as satisfying as cursing an anthropomorphic deity. One of the downsides of being an atheist. On the other hand, at least there’s no psychopath pulling the strings, and we’ll be rid of this shit when we’re gone.