• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
D

Deleted member 847

Meditation helps you psychologically. Don't identify with your ego and stop seeing the world like a human being with morals, beliefs and mental constructs. See it for what it really is. Matter in motion. No good, no evil. No right, no wrong. No desires (you are already everything). Watch Alan Watts videos.

Reactions: mukthi and dano6533
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Me too no one can imagine what I have been through

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
That would be too easy in my opinion, and nothing in this pathetic life is meant to be easy, I geuss I'm coming to terms with that and I just need to move on and accept this fate