• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Holding out because there are no other options available to me - I am a prisoner of my rapidly deteriorating body, my warped mind, and the authoritarian society that has remorselessly condemned me to lead a “life” in this defective meat vessel from which I'm granted no alleviation of the physical & mental suffering that inherently accompanies my inhabitation of it.

Last edited:
-Persephone-

-Persephone-

The only thing all humans are equal in is death
A suspended state of grief for the life I had, the life I have, the life I could have had - grief for who I have become and what could have been had my life been filled with love, nurturing and stability rather than abuse, neglect and chaos.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
I’m a pathetic, soulless manchild who would rather die than expend a drop of effort into anything that will benefit my well-being because my own self is my cruelest abuser and he deserves every bit of suffering he gets; I hate him so much that I just have to kill him and he’s probably thinking the same.