Would you

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
If you can switch life/body with anyone you want, endlessly, would you find this life good/would you continue living?

Reactions: Fumito
R

rationaltake

Enlightened
Sep 28, 2021
I'd definitely give it a go. Bit unfair on the ones I swap with though. Presumably they'd get stuck with the crummy body I have now or the clapped out bodies after I finished with them?

ItNeverGoesAway

ItNeverGoesAway

not an hour passes without grieving her
May 21, 2022
i would only switch with my lover. i dont wish to be anyone else. i like many aspects of myself that i wouldn't want to lose but i just can't function anymore thats all. i dont see any point in being anyone else because it wouldn't be me. i just want to be me but well.

MizzShadows

MizzShadows

in a dark place
Nov 26, 2020
Yes and no, yes in that my body face especially I find disgusting to look at. And likely led to my complete self destruction. But no in that even in the best case scenario there is still oging to be AI, GPT and its successors thus a dearth of individual innovation and human mental processes, deep fakes of dead relatives scamming people (Amazon can now fully replicate voices with minutes of recording), generally society becoming worse and more manufactured. Privacy becoming ever more external and public.
So "life" has to include a complete different existence to match the mind the body is in too.

M

Medium Trainee

Unhappy people are unhappy in their own ways.
Jun 3, 2022
I sometimes think switching body is actually forbidden knowledge that was practiced in the past. Modern people are too overwhelmed with material success they lost touch with the spiritual pathway.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
I'll switch in a heartbeat then kill the other sob, no one will mourn an unknown body, another poor fella can handle the case in my place.

That's peak comedy.

Reactions: LittleJem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
No. I do not want to exist at all and nothing could ever make me want to live. Being trapped in a human body is torture to me. I simply do not like thinking, feeling and experiencing things and there is also an unlimited amount of pain we can experience. To me the thought of non existence is preferable to any kind of life.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I sometimes think switching body is actually forbidden knowledge that was practiced in the past. Modern people are too overwhelmed with material success they lost touch with the spiritual pathway.
So true.

Reactions: newave3
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I would definitely love to have this ability. To experience the perspective of a healthy person is my biggest dream.

Besides, the mischief I could cause with it...

Reactions: newave3
T

tfw_no_gf

Lonely. Depressed. Suicidal.
Feb 14, 2021
Swap with someone attractive, and I would be happy instantly.

Fumito

Fumito

I Wonder
May 1, 2020
honestly, fuck no. i care too much about the random little things i've accomplished and other people's lives just aren't interesting to me at all. i'd rather have someone else's wealth to do what I wanted with.

gottablast888

gottablast888

Apr 15, 2022
i put no but i just thought about it and id like to be an animal on another perfect peaceful planet

Reactions: Grayze