• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
I ask myself this and I think, “Well, where the fuck would I start?”.

I think I would probably change my anger issues. If I could just not lose my shit and get angry at people, life would be so much easier.

I wish I were also more interesting and attractive, but they pale in comparison to my rage issues as personal problems.

T

Tiredofhurting

My attitude,anger and how I thought about my life before my wife left me. Showed her I cared more about her.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
So many things: my lack of confidence, my self-awareness, my submissive nature, my looks, even my interests.

Maybe if I had to choose just one thing it would be my luck. I’d give myself insanely good luck.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
I'd remove the mental illness, but that's pretty obvious, so if I can't have that I'd like to be three inches taller than I currently am so that I can be average instead of short.

Nessie

Nessie

Cynical
I'd make myself really intelligent. Pretty sure if I was smart, I'd find a solution to most of my problems and the way to cope with the rest.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Nessie said:
I'd make myself really intelligent. Pretty sure if I was smart, I'd find a solution to most of my problems and the way to cope with the rest.
Idk, man. Intelligence != wisdom. Lots of miserable smart people running around.

Reactions: demuic
Nessie

Nessie

Cynical
Celerity said:
Intelligence != wisdom. Lots of miserable smart people running around.
Maybe I'd be miserable still, just from understanding the world. But if you'd ask me what is one thing I desire, it would be intelligence. Being dumb as a post really blows.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Everything ,no autism ,no skin picking disorder ,no shit teeth ,no food problems n so on ,i know you said 1 but if im gone change i rather have everything different including my past

Reactions: clown_17
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
Of course it would be to no longer exist. Apart from that I would get rid of my health problems.

J

Journeytoletgo

Mage
I’d just like a prettier face, with a more sociable extroverted personality.