• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Idk the first thing that came to mind is One Winged Angel from FFVII.

Reactions: Deutsch
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Tokyo Machine. Preferably FIGHT or BLAST.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Inner universe - origa.
I've never watched the anime associated with the song but I love it, it's made me tear up a few times.

Reactions: Nofaith
worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Death while listening to music never appealed to me personally.

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
hard decision it will be a playlist of variations I have already posted this will be close though

E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
Something by the Cinematic Orchestra or maybe a loop of this video.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
That iconic Imogen Heap song "Hide and Seek." Particularly the last chorus/last verse, it gets a little instrumental with only the harmony vocals.

It's very nice and dramatic, without being shouting about it, and the soft ending.

It was made really well into a television episode YouTube fan clip, I quite liked how the themes of the song matched the scenes of the show it was set to, by some random on YouTube.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
A close second choice would be "you just don't care about me" by Shakira. I think it's shorter title is Don't Care.

It's only a few years old, but for some reason isn't as well known as her hit single Whenever Whenever (or is it Whatever) from 2001.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
When I do CO in my tent I will fall asleep to this song