• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

JustJudah

JustJudah

Founder of mylife-mychoice.com
Oct 1, 2020
The title thing, if you could meet or spend the day with any member of the SS, who would it be? and because? or what things would they do? like spending the afternoon playing video games, walking around town, or playing games together

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Falls in love
Nov 25, 2021
Probably talk & watch tv and/or movies together for a start. Compliment them a few times. Specific person I'm thinking of might not want to go out, but if they did I'd take them some place nice, maybe some fancy dinner and other things. Maybe online shopping or browsing with them, if they needed anything? ~ probably just go with the flow tbh, planning is kind of boring and I would want to surprise them.

Last edited:
Voûte_Étoilée

Voûte_Étoilée

1+1=3
Apr 28, 2021
You may want to consider removing the article before SS...

Reactions: Skathon
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

FUBAR
Jan 26, 2021
Makko, Celerity (what happened to her, btw?), Ame, Kuri, Persephone, Nasi, DNBTS, Weird-French-names guy that keeps changing name and pic, Imaginos, Hotelbeneathground (in a public place), Coleradedios, WOL, Daylen/Slothrop, Death137, StateOfMind, Rain, AFE, probably tens of more ppl.

If necromancer: Mentalmick, BottomlessPit, ValarMorghulis, Lmd, Shadowplay.

I would just talk and drink with them. Talk about ctb and life stories. More or less the only social situation where I'd prefer more people than just one-on-ones, though.

Last edited:
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Oh what the hell. I'll bite.

@hotelbeneathground because he has the same deeply sarcastic sense of humor as myself. Definitely be a fun person to chill with.

@Ame and @Persephone ❦ because I would definitely like to discuss some deeper philosophical points of life, nature and just things in general with them in a quiet relaxed environment. Definitely two of the most intelligent individuals in here.

There are others. One especially comes to mind, but they passed on last year. Still breaks my heart because we had become good friends with many things in common.

motel rooms

motel rooms

So sodomitic.
Apr 13, 2021
I intentionally left out my plate armor and armed security to not turn you into a stereotype, but there ya go.

I've embraced all the stereotypes about sex addiction, it's so liberating to let it all hang out. :sunglasses:

On a serious note, Celerity is @x_riverrock11 now. She hasn't posted in a month, I don't know if she still visits SS. If she doesn't, I hope that means she's doing relatively well.

Last edited:
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I've embraced all the stereotypes about sex addiction, it's so liberating to let it all hang out. :sunglasses:

On a serious note, Celerity is @x_riverrock11 now. She hasn't posted in a month, I don't know if she still visits SS. If she doesn't, I hope that means she's doing relatively well.
Literally or metaphorically?

And it's good to know she is (maybe) ok. She was pretty cool peeps.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Global Mod
Apr 28, 2020
JustJudah

JustJudah

Founder of mylife-mychoice.com
Oct 1, 2020
Me and @hotelbeneathground only met by cock signals
thumb_summoning-your-bestie-to-go-out-drinksforgayz-bat-signal-activate-24324019.png

I guess it was something like that, @hotelbeneathground