• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

motel rooms

motel rooms

So sodomitic.
Apr 13, 2021
it's so liberating to let it all hang out. :sunglasses:
Literally or metaphorically?

Both.

200.gif

AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Hated One
Sep 26, 2021
For me it would be @PDAnnie2610 and @SanguineHare because they are so adorable, caring and loving. I'd give them all the hugs in the world because they really deserve it. Only good things. And as of things we'd do together, I'd go with anything they'd prefer!

In general I'd go with anyone who showed me kindness :).

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Haven’t met any physically because of the distant, but have some close ones that we FaceTime. We known each other for quite a while, when we first FaceTime it was like we known each other for years. Now at the present I would love to meet @Meditation guide and @sadworld and @RainAndSadness . One can only dream right?

Last edited:
JustJudah

JustJudah

Founder of mylife-mychoice.com
Oct 1, 2020
For me it would be @PDAnnie2610 and @SanguineHare because they are so adorable, caring and loving. I'd give them all the hugs in the world because they really deserve it. Only good things. And as of things we'd do together, I'd go with anything they'd prefer!

In general I'd go with anyone who showed me kindness :).
I would like to meet you too, I see that you are a great member but only life treats you horrible, so I would give you all the hugs I can

nemo16

nemo16

Dec 15, 2021
I can't even make a single friend on a fucking suicide forum

idk how people have the courage to chat to strangers on a forum. my social anxiety and I we can't relate.
I completely understand how you feel.

I have social anxiety too (and avoidant personality disorder) which is why I never usually initiate a PM with anyone.

I'm only PMing with people who have approached me first... even though there are quite a few members who seem lovely and I'd like to start a chat with.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I completely understand how you feel.

I have social anxiety too (and avoidant personality disorder) which is why I never usually initiate a PM with anyone.

I'm only PMing with people who have approached me first... even though there are quite a few members who seem lovely and I'd like to start a chat with.

wow same, I have avoidant personality disorder too. also to be completely honest I also have very little to no interest in connecting with people whatsoever. there was a pont in Mt life where I felt sad about my loneliness but with time, it became more like a choice because I would consciously keep people at a distance. I just don't feel comfortable with human feelings of closeness.

there are members I notice more than others, some I find funny, some I find wise, some I butt-head with.. but overall I've had a pleasant experience with people here on SS. I cannot think of a single member that I dislike.

SS is a good place. and even if I don't any friend here I still feel close to everyone here and am made to feel comfortable with my flaws.

nemo16

nemo16

Dec 15, 2021
wow same, I have avoidant personality disorder too. also to be completely honest I also have very little to no interest in connecting with people whatsoever. there was a pont in Mt life where I felt sad about my loneliness but with time, it became more like a choice because I would consciously keep people at a distance. I just don't feel comfortable with human feelings of closeness.

there are members I notice more than others, some I find funny, some I find wise, some I butt-head with.. but overall I've had a pleasant experience with people here on SS. I cannot think of a single member that I dislike.

SS is a good place. and even if I don't any friend here I still feel close to everyone here and am made to feel comfortable with my flaws.
I'm glad you've found a safe space here :)

It's the reverse for me, i was fine with not much social interaction for years (even avoiding mainstream social media).

But now I've been hoping to make a connection before i ctb, which probably doesn't make much sense.

I also keep people at a distance, like you, but I miss that human connection (even though I've had mostly bad experiences of being hurt by people I trusted in my past).

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Marquis. It's been a very rough time for him, i'll hand whatever the help he needs at the moment. I've always admired people who dares to go against the government openly, even more so for those who managed to be unseen for a long time just like Marquis did before the NYT decided to intervene.