hellispink

hellispink

i am sick of myself
May 26, 2022
I wish I could live well off financially as a writer. We artists suffer so much because everyone is always juding like "you wont be able to pay rent next month" etc.
The worst part is most of the time they are right. Rent and bills here in the US are so high, like it is impossible to afford anything. I wish I could be me without having to work on something else I don’t even like and gives me panic attacks. I don’t know how to make this work anymore.

chyme

chyme

churning, churning
Jun 5, 2022
A surgeon. It's kind of funny; it wasn't until doing extensive research on different ways to kill myself that I came to realize my passion for medicine.
I don't have the money or motivation needed to get into med school, though. Also the US healthcare industry is a corrupt nightmare.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I'd dance. When I'm not being self-concious and I manage to lose myself in a dance, it is one of the few times in my life that I feel totally free of all worries, possibly even bordering on happiness. I've often said that I could live on a dance floor -- that is how much I love it.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
I no longer have any passion for work. I made a living off being an influencer briefly and was a nurse. I struggle too much with mental consistency to stick with anything anymore and have no stress tolerance.

If I successfully recover, my passion will be working as little as possible in a part-time, low stress, WFH job.

Reactions: hellispink
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
You must have a high frustration tolerance! 😹
Actually, all my cats walk on leashes! They love going every where with me. Our oldest lived in a semi truck with us for over eight years and has walked all over the United States!....but alas, yes, I put up with WAY too much and have a far too high frustration tolerance ;)

Xion

Xion

Please free me from hell.
Jul 5, 2020
My alternative humanist geek café 🤓♥️

dragon maid moe GIF by Crunchyroll

Writer. But I'm not sure it would have become popular enough. Pessimists aren't trending.
I beg to differ : Lovecraft is 😁 Orwell too though he was a little too right...

Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
MUSIC!!!!!!

I would love to pick up on saxophones & improvisation and hit the road.

I Googled my classmates from decades ago and they have been doing amazing things while I wasted my life away.
I'm really happy for them, but I'm also jealous and envious.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe