• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
If you want to CTB, just make sure to be 100% sure you wanna do it and think of the consequences of failing. I don't know want you to be through the hell I was.

Reactions: Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Enlightened
If you want to CTB, sleep and never wake up.

L

Life sucks

Enlightened
If you want to CTB, listen to depressing and sad music ;-;

Probably people are misunderstanding the game, you can say anything you want. Sometimes I say wishes and sometimes things that make me want to ctb more. It's a game and not serious though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
If you want to ctb, empty your bank account, sell all your possessions & send the money to me. I'm able to contact any god you believe in & make sure you get the afterlife of your dreams

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Enlightened
If you want to CTB, drink a bottle of water after writing SN on it.

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
Life sucks said:
If you want to CTB, drink a bottle of water after writing SN on it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
If you want to CTB, then people are going to start making a big deal about how “life is precious” or that “you’re so valuable”. They will fail to see any form of reason that supports why CTB can be good for you. They would rather you squirm and writhe in agony than to even entertain the thought of themselves suffering as a result of your absence. Their self-proclaimed altruism will continue to mask their selfishness just as it does with any who ascribe to pseudo righteous tenets. Truly misery loves company, and most people will be damned if you express a desire to leave it.