• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
I'm so tired I can't even write anything meaningful

I'm tired.

i'm tired.

I wish i could fall alseep and never wake up. Stay in the dreams with everything i want and forget this world

i so badly don't want to be here anymore

i wish someone would just come kill me

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Sorry that you feel this way. But yeah, after a certain point of getting beat to the ground over and over again, either by yourself or others, you just don't get back up after a while. You can't. The strength, the will, the very purpose of getting up is impossible because you just cannot. Its a horrible place to be, but, here we all are....

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
avoid_slow_death said:
Sorry that you feel this way. But yeah, after a certain point of getting beat to the ground over and over again, either by yourself or others, you just don't get back up after a while. You can't. The strength, the will, the very purpose of getting up is impossible because you just cannot. Its a horrible place to be, but, here we all are....
FuneralCry said:
I can relate. Its as if my mind and body have given up and I feel like there is an constant fog around me. I would love to just pass away in my sleep. I feel like ive died but im still conscious.
it feels like i died a long time ago, but i'm still bound to this place because of my body. if it would just stop working, i could let it go, but it feels like it's doing everything to stop me

W

Whole-Ad

Yes. I am physically tired, mentally tired and emotionally tired. I want to sleep and just not wake up. I can’t take anything else, not even a little minor inconvenience. It feels like I’m walking on a tightrope that’s ready to snap.

E

Existingnotliving

Rn110bg101 said:
I'm so tired I can't even write anything meaningful

I'm tired.

i'm tired.

I wish i could fall alseep and never wake up. Stay in the dreams with everything i want and forget this world

i so badly don't want to be here anymore

i wish someone would just come kill me
I've always said I wish I could hire a hitman like we see in the movies. I need to be killed instantly and without knowing but unless I hire a hitman then it's not possible.

N

NO-HOPE

I am so so exhausted too
I too wish I could go to sleep and never wake up :(