• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
H

heretogethelp

Student
I can't do it as my mum will intercept the SN. Even if she doesn't, she will be heartbroken & probably never recover if i commit suicide :(
So for all intents & purposes, i'm stuck here.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Enlightened
I'm so sorry...the road to recovery can be long and hard. If you ever need someone to talk to, I have two perfectly working ears ( eyes)

I wish you strength!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
It must be a really hard situation to be in, feeling like you are trapped on this earth
I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
Same here but with my dad!
If I ctb, he'll be unhappy for the rest of his days or just have a heart-attack or stroke. Horrible!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
I

ihnaus419

I think about my parents a lot too and to be honest, I don't know if my mum would ever get over it. I think it would ruin her life. Especially today, I just want to die so badly and to be at peace, but I don't want her to have to suffer through that. She is always happy to talk to me and I can be honest with her and rant about things I just can't to other people. She is the only person that really tries to understand me. Although, I don't feel "stuck" because it's ultimately my choice whether to CTB and she wouldn't be able to stop me, especially since we don't live under the same roof.

She made a lot of bad decisions in my childhood, but she's changed a lot and has been a better mother to me in the past year than she ever was before, so I've chosen to forgive her for the past. If my parents weren't around I would've CTB years ago.

H

heretogethelp

Student
heretogethelp said:
I can't do it as my mum will intercept the SN. Even if she doesn't, she will be heartbroken & probably never recover if i commit suicide :(
So for all intents & purposes, i'm stuck here.
I've changed my mind. Maybe, I'll be able to do it. Maybe not. I'll just have to wait until I have enough money in my debit card account to order SN.