S

suicidalwillreturn

Aug 2, 2022
Just wanted to say welcome to S.S.
Sorry that circumstances brought you here. Just be careful what personal information you post.
There is L.E. & Prolifers on here.
(See above post)
I also removed your name from my reply so it doesn't stay there.
Will take note of that, thank you.

Though if I may ask, what's the meaning of "L.E"?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hiya. I'm just here, I guess.

I love pets, gaming, reading/writing, and other things. Nice to meet all of you! :)

Hello GageTheSpartan how are you? 🌷☔☕🍫
Hi, I'm
I'm from Asia, so I'm using ESL, apologies for my grammar.
23 Male
I don't know if I even have any mental disorders since I'm not diagnosed and I don't want to self-diagnose.
Can't go to a mental health professional because of financial constraints and also due to doubt but majority because of financial constraints.
I'm your typical stereotype, I loved video games, mostly PC since we can't afford consoles. Always asked for them but my parents didn't spoil me (that's what my parents always say). Well, I disagree with that statement because I never learned a life skill because they never let me do any house chores. I had a nanny all my life when we were financially stable. My dad died when I was 16, and I was left with a loving mom. I had friends when I was in elementary and high school but never really maintained them outside school. As what I've searched, their is a term for that, they said it's friends out of convenience. Overweight my whole life but now I'm started to somewhat exercise and I'm slimming down. But I also think skipping meals may be a factor to that. There's a lot of things I like to share but I think this is starting to get long. Always had the ideation since I was in high school but it was more of 99% joke and 1% real but now after I graduate and self-reflect, the suicidal thoughts seems too real now. I think I'm slowly losing everything. I think it's just a matter of time and if I would truly hit rock bottom, who knows? Does God know? I don't know

Hello im sorry to hear that you’re feeling so rotten. My inbox is open if you need a shoulder. Random topics, anything
All private message talk stays private. Hugs 🤗 SA

How can i remove a name from someone’s reply too please?

I would like to know that too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018

Sorry... So used to using the abbreviation for Law Enforcement.
If you are removing someone's name from a post you are repling to, you can just move the cursor to the end of their name and backspace until it's gone. You should do it before you post. You have some time after to edit a post, not sure how long you have to do it.
If it's a post from the original poster, they have to do it.
Hello GageTheSpartan how are you? 🌷☔☕🍫

Hello im sorry to hear that you’re feeling so rotten. My inbox is open if you need a shoulder. Random topics, anything
All private message talk stays private. Hugs 🤗 SA

How can i remove a name from someone’s reply too please?

Just screwed this up. Going to try to edit it.:wink:
I accidentally deleted what you said and put what I was saying in there. I don't think I can fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sufferingalways
Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
My name is Kurt.
Method: N2 gas. | Date: At the passing of my older spouse (time is ticking...)
Reason Here: Immediate Procurement | Shared Experiences.

I'm new and not able to post questions yet. Questions about suppliers: cyberweld gas, escMode, etc. This is my first priority to procure the correct equipment. I am anxious about getting this accuried quickly. Once I have the option secured, I'll be a better spouse for him. I'll be more present, enjoying the limited time we do have together now.

Thanks everyone for the welcome as I may make some mistakes trying to navigate both the rules and resources here. ~ Kurt.

E

emgrl

Aug 6, 2022
Hi, I’m new here, thanks for the approval. I’m grateful to have this site for support…

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Hi everyone, joined just today. Would be great to meet more people and just be able to discuss things. I'm still unsure as to how exactly this site works in terms of posting privileges and what not but I'm grateful to be here regardless.