• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I have mentioned this before, but my username is named after the song Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. It is my favourite song. I find it to be relaxing and calming and the lyrics are about death. I can relate to it a lot.

Great title, Im a metalhead and love obscure stuff and have a couple of their albums. They were a friends favorite band. I wonderwhat happened to her.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
haha,ya, i think i was 15 or 16, not sure. It was a good summer, driniking all night in clubs, drinking for morning too was something normal. Used to hang out wiht older than me. It was this night in a club, it was great really. I was with my best friend at that time, who was my hero. There were alot of chicks out there and meanwhile recently i started to chat with my future wife on irc, had no ide i was gonna marry her, even meet her in person. But she actually gave me that name for some reason, or made me choose it. Cause hers was also something with common sence but more original, truly. I do remember that night i choose that username for sure, and honestly i don't remember most of my life at all. It's not in english, so it's about someone who drinks alot, stupid i know.
Meanwhile i had many other nicknames, each of them represented another specific and different part of who i am. Again till like 16 years old. At 17 i realized it was not save to have a nickname at all. I can still find my old nicks in goole. Out side of the nickname, i used maybie more than 1000 different identyties during the resent years. There was some mafia series i liked, and used their names during work, like in banks or offices. It was fun, cause there was one chick, that knew what those names mean and what i might be doing, but she was fine with me, because of the hummor involved :)... Many years ago...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yungire
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
16 years ago I joined a pro ana forum and I wanted my nickname to be "needed" because I needed so much and I wanted to be needed. I've spent quite a long time at that forum so it felt right to use the name again here.
Not long ago, One Republic released their single "Wanted" and one line goes: I just wanna be wanted, I could use a little love sometimes, I just need to be needed
and I felt like they were talking to me.

• Love
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It’s the name of my best friend when i was a kid. With time we lost track of each other. Can’t even find her on FB. She must be married now and changed surname. It’s a way to say she will be always on my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yungire and orange
orange

orange

Nov 19, 2021
I was trying random usernames to see what was taken and straight up Orange wasn't. I had no choice but to take it

• Hugs