• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

HalfRight

HalfRight

you can die anytime
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
198
Another thread has discussed the potentiating effect of Dilantin with N. Is there a relatively accessible way to procure Dilantin online? No chance a GP would give it to me, they just make everything harder here. Edit: If any of you are familiar with a specific vendor, please PM me - probably not a good idea to post that info publicly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Lonely
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
101
Not aware of any vendors of this, on the clear net or otherwise. You could use an online pharmacy and just claim you’re seizing or something, would be a bit sketch but it’s possible. It’s actually fairly easy to synthesize phenytoin(aka Dilantin)
There’s probably more functional methods but you can even make it out of your own pee funnily enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HalfRight
HalfRight

HalfRight

you can die anytime
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
198
PursuitofWonder said:
Not aware of any vendors of this, on the clear net or otherwise. You could use an online pharmacy and just claim you’re seizing or something, would be a bit sketch but it’s possible. It’s actually fairly easy to synthesize phenytoin(aka Dilantin)
There’s probably more functional methods but you can even make it out of your own pee funnily enough.
This made me chuckle. Thanks for the vid, I'll check it out but I am no chemist! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PursuitofWonder
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
405
HalfRight said:
Another thread has discussed the potentiating effect of Dilantin with N. Is there a relatively accessible way to procure Dilantin online? No chance a GP would give it to me, they just make everything harder here. Edit: If any of you are familiar with a specific vendor, please PM me - probably not a good idea to post that info publicly

hey! I’ll send you a pm!
 
Sacred Rest

Sacred Rest

Terminally Ill
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
12
The Lonely said:
hey! I’ll send you a pm!
Hey. Thanks for helping out. I'm majorly physically ill (likely terminal), and seeking a peaceful end soon. Can you send me a message & link to where they sell Dilantin, as well as stuff like Antiemetics: Domperidone or Metaclopramide,. I may have to get these pharmaceuticals without prescription with shipping to CAN. Unless I can get a prescription from a doc.
 
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
405
Sacred Rest said:
Hey. Thanks for helping out. I'm majorly physically ill (likely terminal), and seeking a peaceful end soon. Can you send me a message & link to where they sell Dilantin, as well as stuff like Antiemetics: Domperidone or Metaclopramide,. I may have to get these pharmaceuticals without prescription with shipping to CAN. Unless I can get a prescription from a doc.

I purchased this from a source mentioned at the PPH to get Amitriptiline (at page 293).
I just used this source to get Dilantin.

Im not a a drug dealer or anything…
I’ll pm you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sacred Rest
Sacred Rest

Sacred Rest

Terminally Ill
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
12
The Lonely said:
I purchased this from a source mentioned at the PPH to get Amitriptiline (at page 293).
I just used this source to get Dilantin.

Im not a a drug dealer or anything…
I’ll pm you.
Thank You Lovely! I've been reading through the latest version myself.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
Sacred Rest said:
Thank You Lovely! I've been reading through the latest version myself.
I have sent you my sources as well.
(I have ordered reliably from this vendor in the past, although I received an email to say there was a new website despite it having the same name, and now it seems like a different person is behind running it, so I hope they're still as dependable as when I originally bought from them.)
 
Last edited:

Similar threads