• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
It's an on and off relationship with me. Sometimes drawing, playing games and making programs on Scratch relaxes me.

Other times nothing helps and I just sit in my chair staring into a wall of oblivion.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Kills me to say this but nothing makes me happy. Things I used to love only make me feel a sense of loss. From the moment I wake up I feel constant anxiety and painful depression. Thing about ending this makes me feel a temporary mild relief but I would never call that happy.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
For me, it's playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with my only friend and just messing around in the game. It's the only time when I laugh, without this I would be permanently sad.

Atm I can't even enjoy food or music like I used to. So nothing really. Used to be my cats but they passed away

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Youtube videos, funny ones. And sometimes spending time with friends (but only in small groups, I was doing well with larger groups but now they just exhaust me)

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

-
Sep 13, 2018
Driving makes me feel good, and funny YouTube videos ofcourse ❤️

L

Lonely Twin Angel

Oct 29, 2018
Sometimes I feel better after listening to my music or watching a show I like or doing something that creates some adrenaline in my system; but it never really lasts. Anything could send me spiraling back into depression and suicidal thoughts.

Reactions: Angel Goddess