• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
Nihilist101

Nihilist101

I am feeling that past used to be my present
this present will become past even the
upcoming future will become past whenever
i am about to enjoy a moment i feel like it
will pass so whats the use...

T

timf

Arcanist
In the 1970s there was a movie called "What's so Bad About Feeling Good". It was a comedy with Mary Tyler Moore and George Pepard. While not containing a lot of insight regarding positivism, it did make the point that enjoying the moment has value.

Some use religion to bridge the conceptual gap to the eternal. However, for those to whom religion is not compelling, one can still find enjoements, amusements, and pleasures to savor even if they do not last.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Bootleg Astolfo said:
Double Penetration Dick Requiem ?
I think depersonalization/derealization, usually caused by traumatic events when someone dissotiates so much that that they feel completely detached from everything..

Ive had this too and it was/is triggered by intense steess situations but if someone tries to allow it happen without resisting it it will dissolve almost completely for many