W

watermelonsugaré

Jul 25, 2021
I still have N but I opened it a few months ago and backed out at the last minute - I don't want to risk it with old opened N so I'm wondering if promethazine morphine and some sleeping pills drunk with alcohol will be enough`?

Reactions: Euthanza
M

makethepainstop

Wizard
Sep 16, 2022
I still have N but I opened it a few months ago and backed out at the last minute - I don't want to risk it with old opened N so I'm wondering if promethazine morphine and some sleeping pills drunk with alcohol will be enough`?
Got enough to share, asking for a friend!

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Those aren't substitute for N, but if you meant complimentary to N then I think it's awesome if you get morphine

madebrief

madebrief

Student
Jul 4, 2022
I would risk it with the N rather than taking the others. Highly doubt pills are the way to go. I know I’ve tried!

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
I took OD on promethazine about a week ago, and took roughly 40 x 25, granted this was over a couple of days but It didn't do much, but since you're taking quiet a few sedatives it could do something.

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Stop it! If you're serious, then get serious! If you're not, then stop playing around! This is not a damned game!

Did you bother spending 5 minutes on Google? Promethazine is a simple Antihistamine! It has precisely zero--count them, 0!--lethal properties.

"Sleeping pills?" What do you mean by sleeping pills, man?

Reactions: Shikamaru
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
I highly doubt that’s enough

W

watermelonsugaré

Jul 25, 2021
Stop it! If you're serious, then get serious! If you're not, then stop playing around! This is not a damned game!

Did you bother spending 5 minutes on Google? Promethazine is a simple Antihistamine! It has precisely zero--count them, 0!--lethal properties.

"Sleeping pills?" What do you mean by sleeping pills, man?
zopiclone is the sleeping pill, apparently it potentiates opiates
well it isn't just promethazine, it's promethazine, morphine and alcohol
and I have meto to avoid puking it out
I highly doubt that’s enough
why do you doubt that it's enough? people OD and die from opiates all the time without even trying LOL what are you talking about

Last edited: