• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

I

ItsTimeToExit

I have decided that my method will be N and have already ordered from D. While that part was easy the amount of planning required to have my affairs in order is immense!

Here is everything I have thought of so far. Perhaps you can spot if I have missed anything?

• Step by step guide on what to do immediately after discovering my corpse.
    • Phone number of two nearest police stations.
    • Note detailing my method to speed up the coroners investigation.
  • Government agencies to register my death at.
    • Including which documents they will need.
  • New will drafted listing my wife as first beneficiary and my brother as second.
  • All debts paid off.
  • List of investments and bank accounts.
  • Location of birth certificate and citizenship.

Still to do
  • Create "Future" emails that will be sent to my wife after 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
  • Arrange a friend to handle any IT related work.
  • Passwords exported to an excel file.
    • Any record of SS or talks with D will be removed.

Do you think the future emails are a good idea? I'm worried that sudden emails from a dead person can be extremely distressing.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
A

Anonymous_A

Experienced
It’s totes your choice what you do/leave behind etc.

But I legit bet that a lot of people don’t really care about what’s left behind.
Heck, I bet most people that actually ctb, don’t even look at methods on here, besides googling ‘how to hang’ or whatever.

I

ItsTimeToExit

Future emails are now complete. Added a "1 week later" email too.

I need to add getting rid of some of my stuff to the list but without being obvious about it. I have also noticed that people at my work are getting a bit suspicious about my behaviour.

zeroornothing

zeroornothing

Student
Im so jealous of your organized planning and your resolve. Just thinking about time after i passed or any issue related to it makes me quickly dismissive of these thoughts as I get conscious of being closer to my end. I truely envy you