Xion

Xion

Please free me from hell.
Jul 5, 2020

Video Games Summer GIF

I wish I was free enough to enjoy it like this Pikachu ☀️ Summer is my favourite season and I've missed out on all of June already...

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I have always loved summer and for the first time I was not at all excited but after going to the beach for the first time this year, even with my social anxiety, I remembered how therapeutic the sea is.
IMG 20220610 110538

Xion

Xion

Jul 5, 2020
I have always loved summer and for the first time I was not at all excited but after going to the beach for the first time this year, even with my social anxiety, I remembered how therapeutic the sea is.
View attachment 94302
I haven't been to the sea in far too long even though it's super close 😩 Will I ever be able to wear a swimsuit again ? 🥺

This type of picture always reminds me of Final Fantasy VIII's opening 😊 So soothing :heart:

Last edited:
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I haven't been to the sea in far too long even though it's super close 😩 Will I ever be able to wear a swimsuit again ? 🥺

This type of picture always reminds me of Final Fantas VIII's opening 😊 So soothing :heart:
How close are we talking? I think the sea is really therapeutic so even if you just go to see the sea in normal clothes or just get your feet wet it's always worth it.

Thanks 🤗 I took it on a day I went to the beach.

Xion

Xion

Jul 5, 2020
I live 20mn from the sea by car, a little longer for me as I have to use public transportation but very close either way.

Yes but I love swimming... If only I could get my body back... 🥺
I don't really feel like going by myself either since without a car it's kind of cumbersome...
But I agree that it's so therapeutic...

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I live 20mn from the sea by car, a little longer for me as I have to use public transportation but very close either way.

Yes but I love swimming... If only I could get my body back... 🥺
I don't really feel like going by myself either since without a car it's kind of cumbersome...
But I agree that it's so therapeutic...
Oh so that's about the distance I'm too.
I understand you so well... I sometimes have to take the subway and train to get to the beach and it's truly challenging for me since I now suffer from social anxiety.
I went the other day for the first time alone and only lasted two and a half hours on the beach. So with company it's a lot easier, at least for me.
I hope you can pluck up the courage and go swimming :)
People in the southern hemisphere:

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
We Portuguese are very lucky, it's true 😜

Last edited:
Xion

Xion

Jul 5, 2020
Oh so that's about the distance I'm too.
I understand you so well... I sometimes have to take the subway and train to get to the beach and it's truly challenging for me since I now suffer from social anxiety.
I went the other day for the first time alone and only lasted two and a half hours on the beach. So with company it's a lot easier, at least for me.
I hope you can pluck up the courage and go swimming :)

We Portuguese are very lucky, it's true 😜
I'm gonna have to lose a ton of weight for that... 😞 Whenever my ED gives me a break / I find a way to meet my needs and heal.
Alternatively I could go dressed as Darth Vader but that wouldn't make swimming easy or pleasant and I might drown 😅

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Student
May 28, 2022
Me observing this thread:

cold-weather.gif

I'm not complaining, though. I hate the summer, the heat, the sweat, the allergies, and everything else that comes with it.

Reactions: narval