Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Tell me considering the taste how the hell do people manage to drink 2 full size bottles of these???
Desperation and determination i suppose. These people really want to die. Have you tasted it OP? I have and I agree with you but others will say they don't care about the taste.

M

musicislife

-
Jun 15, 2018
Desperation and determination i suppose. These people really want to die. Have you tasted it OP? I have and I agree with you but others will say they don't care about the taste.
No but think I read your post a whilst back plus have seen the Dignitas vids .... I love it thats its the most peaceful exit probably but to haver to chug back to of these size bottles I know I couldnt do it!!

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Dignitas have access to pentobarbital in sufficient concentrations. Nembutal is a really diluted product at 6/100ml. Different brands are often 30/100. So a shotglass is enough.

Too bad they are impossible to get for the average person. Still N is regarded as the best choice even if you have to chug down 2dl of that.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Desperation and determination i suppose.

I agree. I don't think the taste is gonna stop me. It's the best method for a painless and peaceful death. And that's more important to me than a bad taste. I mean, how can I even ask for more. I'm thankful I can leave with no discomfort or stress. You drink it, fall asleep and it's over. That's really the best way to go.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I agree. I don't think the taste is gonna stop me. It's the best method for a painless and peaceful death. And that's more important to me than a bad taste. I mean, how can I even ask for more. I'm thankful I can leave with no discomfort or stress. You drink it, fall asleep and it's over. That's really the best way to go.

Every method is going to have some downside to them, but this one seems like by far the most peaceful way to go. I would definitely do it if it didn’t take so long to arrive.

Reactions: thickwing
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
wait, lol, I just looked it up - one bottle is just 100ml. two's 200. I thought each bottle was 500ml, meaning we had to drink 1L of N. 200ml is very manageable, it's half a small bottle of cola.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
From what I gather it tastes rancid and bitter. Some have described the taste as spoiled milk.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I heard about this woman from "Smilla" apparently eating chocolate after drinking n is what some people do.
Fast forward to about the 15:00 mark

Thank for the video sharing!!! I wish I know a way to save this post so I can easily watch it again later