• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
annique

annique

in a colourless world
Jul 5, 2022
i'm sorry that everything in this world led you to do this

i wish you peace, and i'm soon joining you

did you take anything else with the SN drink?

DeathDodger

DeathDodger

Sep 12, 2022
I hope it was painless and peaceful. I'm planning to ctb soon using SN too. I'm just preparing everything including myself.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Why would you say that to someone here?
Why wouldn't you say that to someone here?
Because I can't just usher everyone to their deaths, I'm pro-choice, not pro-death. Christ I'm getting a lot of fucking flack for being pro-choice today. THIS IS NOT A PRO-DEATH FORUM PEOPLE
Real talk. Who gets mad over someone telling another person if they change their mind to call for help?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I hope they have been able to find peace but I'm not sure why the account was deleted so soon- usually people wait a few weeks because some attempts fail and then they get hospitalized and can't come back and log in for a week or two. I thought that usually an account would not be closed for a few weeks just for these situations. Hopefully they have found peace.

B

Betsy007

Nov 7, 2022
Good luck! I hope you're now at peace and never see this message. :heart:

Just in case the bus didn't stop for you and you are reading this message, please post if SN didn't work for you. I have my SN and it's one method I'm seriously considering, but the SN failure stories worry me.

Reactions: Ashu
A

AliciaFox32

Master of her fate. Captain of her soul.
Nov 19, 2022
Good luck! I hope you're now at peace and never see this message. :heart:

Just in case the bus didn't stop for you and you are reading this message, please post if SN didn't work for you. I have my SN and it's one method I'm seriously considering, but the SN failure stories worry me.
Hi Betsy, I’m also seriously considering SN. Would you like to chat about it privately, we can compare notes?

RIP Aladdin, may you find peace from the chaos and rest from the race.

B

Betsy007

Nov 7, 2022
Hi Betsy, I’m also seriously considering SN. Would you like to chat about it privately, we can compare notes?

RIP Aladdin, may you find peace from the chaos and rest from the race.
Hi Alicia, I think I'm too new on the forum to be able to PM you. I keep getting an error message when I click on your username (or anyone else's). On the up side, you're not missing anything by way of SN info from me. Everything I know about SN comes from this forum (https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/sn-megathread.1156/).

I'm thinking of using SN as a backup to a bullet. It freaks me out that a bullet to the brain (even a large caliber bullet) isn't always enough. My best plan at the moment is
  1. Swallow antacids, then SN (I'll encorporate the anti-emetics if I can get ahold of them)
  2. Immediately after the SN, aim a hollow point bullet toward the lower back portion of the skull
The nice thing about the SN failure stories is that usually hospital staff tell the person that the SN would have killed them if they'd been left alone long enough. So I figure that even if the bullet isn't enough, the SN will push me over the edge. I want to 110% certain, lol. Also considering working in partial hanging and/or the night-night method. If you have the ability to send a pm, please feel free!

Malpractice

Malpractice

Degenerative Medical/Meds Injuries/Neglect
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra πŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

N

Need2BFree

Oct 5, 2022
I've been thinking about you all day aladdin, been coming back to see if you are here. You're in my thoughts peace be with you.

Reactions: Ashu
C

chris121

Sep 13, 2022
I hope it all worked out to you. I have my SN soon i will be joining you.