• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I was planned, and it doesn't make me feel an iota better.

tenor.gif

That's me after being born. :p

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

-
Sep 27, 2018
Me too. My mom had me at around 40 and my parents weren't even married. I only met my dad once. My mom told me she actually thought about aborting me, but someone else convinced her not to (I wish she wouldn't have listened).

Last edited:
worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I’m sorry these revelations caused you so much pain. I guess I see things differently when it comes to my personal life. I’m angry that my biomom carried me to term. My dad was wanting her to get an abortion. I’m 2015 he formally apologized to me for impregnating her and not pushing hard enough for the abortion. That was one of the best things he ever told me.

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser4739

I’m sorry these revelations caused you so much pain. I guess I see things differently when it comes to my personal life. I’m angry that my biomom carried me to term. My dad was wanting her to get an abortion. I’m 2015 he formally apologized to me for impregnating her and not pushing hard enough for the abortion. To me, that was one of the best things he ever told me.

That's some powerful honesty on his behalf.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I was sort of planned. I was a replacement for another child who died earlier. When I say replacement, I mean they gave me the same name.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
I think my mother wanted to conceive me: my father, probably not so much. However, he did the responsible thing and married my mother once she discovered she was pregnant -- but I think he resented her a bit for getting pregnant in the first place.

M

Miss clefable

-
Aug 23, 2018
My farther tried kill my mother when he found out and began searching for her but never found her