RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I just received confirmation of the payment from A. After looking for the right method for almost one year I finally found the solution. Thanks to everyone in the forum for helping me out. I probably would have done something very stupid without your advice. Most importantly, I can fulfill my wish to go as peaceful as possible. That's so relieving.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I just received confirmation of the payment from A. After looking for the right method for almost one year I finally found the solution. Thanks to everyone in the forum for helping me out. I probably would have done something very stupid without your advice. Most importantly, I can fulfill my wish to go as peaceful as possible. That's so relieving.
Could you keep us informed on when do you get it and when do you plan on using it? A lot of people still have doubts about A and N. Would be useful to know how long it takes to get to you and if it works as intented.

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxers

-
May 24, 2018
Just make sure you drink both bottles this extract below is off the net:

Ian vouch for the truth that one bottle of Mexican nembutal is not enough to end the life of a relatively healthy person. I took 100ml only to end up in the Intensive Care Unit of St George Hospital in Sydney, Australia.

And more extracts:

To drink just a little, or heavily dilute it, would be risky.

And more:

Well, I planned my suicide well, I thought. I took anti emetics through the day of 15th August 2014. I had a few glasses of wine and cider in the afternoon, intending to drink my 2 bottles of Nembutal (630ml each) on my return home. Which I did, then settled in a chair, in my garage, with music on, around 8pm I think. My wife discovered me at 3am on 16th August and phoned the emergency services. I spent the next 9 days sedated in the ICU. I’m now out of hospital and possibly in worse condition than before the overdose. The consultant in ICU told me that low temperatures that evening may have “saved” me because of it’s effect on the viscosity of the nembutal but also that another half an hour and they wouldn’t have been able to “help”. I had three cardiac arrests.
I am at a loss as to where I go from here.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Could you keep us informed on when do you get it and when do you plan on using it? A lot of people still have doubts about A and N. Would be useful to know how long it takes to get to you and if it works as intented.

Of course. I'll let you know when it arrives. A will ship tomorrow. It might take up to 30 days until it arrives here in Europe. I'll use it in the next couple of months probably. Maybe summer or fall, depending on the circumstances. I have to take care of some stuff before I can leave. But I'll make sure to keep you all updated. And I'd leave a message anyway if I'm about to ctb - so you will know for sure if it works.

Malice1

Malice1

-
Apr 6, 2018

Ian vouch for the truth that one bottle of Mexican nembutal is not enough to end the life of a relatively healthy person. I took 100ml only to end up in the Intensive Care Unit of St George Hospital in Sydney, Australia.

And more extracts:

And more:

Well, I planned my suicide well, I thought. I took anti emetics through the day of 15th August 2014. I had a few glasses of wine and cider in the afternoon, intending to drink my 2 bottles of Nembutal (630ml each) on my return home. Which I did, then settled in a chair, in my garage, with music on, around 8pm I think. My wife discovered me at 3am on 16th August and phoned the emergency services. I spent the next 9 days sedated in the ICU. I’m now out of hospital and possibly in worse condition than before the overdose. The consultant in ICU told me that low temperatures that evening may have “saved” me because of it’s effect on the viscosity of the nembutal but also that another half an hour and they wouldn’t have been able to “help”. I had three cardiac arrests.
630ml of N doesn't sound legit. I think that last guy is lying.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018

And more extracts:

And more:

Wow, two bottles didn't work? And you planned things so well. Sorry...

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018

Hope you find peace, do let us know when it arrives.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
630ml of N doesn't sound legit. I think that last guy is lying.

I don't think the last guy is lying; I think it's a typo. He probably meant "6.3 grams each," not "630 ml each."

It's from Derek Humphrey's blog: https://assisted-dying.org/blog/200...ose-with-mexican-vet-nembutal/comment-page-1/

Search for the commenter named Rip Van. He took the pento in the garage, where it was cold, and his wife found him 7 hours later. It's definitely possible for a healthy person to still be alive 7 hours after taking pento. It even says he was in the ICU for 9 days, so he almost did die. The problem was he fucked up and allowed himself to be discovered by his wife.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Quick update: My N just reached the customs. I'll let you know if it passes. Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours I assume.

Reactions: dano6533 and YaYaDr
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Good news everyone. I received my package today. I'm very happy actually. I feel so fucking free now. A lot of weight just dropped off my shoulders and it feels really good. I have power over my own life now. That's something I never had before and it feels really good. I'm relieved.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Good news everyone. I received my package today. I'm very happy actually. I feel so fucking free now. A lot of weight just dropped off my shoulders and it feels really good. I have power over my own life now. That's something I never had before and it feels really good. I'm relieved.
Are you in the usa?
I want to get some N too.
Can you pm me the contact info you used?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Wow sounds to me you will have a painless death if that is authentic N.
I wish I had some authentic N.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Wow sounds to me you will have a painless death if that is authentic N.
I wish I had some authentic N.

That's what's gonna happen. I trust the source. And it looks legit. And members in this forum ctb'd already with the same product. So I'm positive about the authenticity. I hope you'll be able to get yours too. It feels really relieving, knowing there is a peaceful way to leave.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.can I ask a question without sounding really stupid.I only know N as the injection form from my days as a vet nurse.Is the n you have ordered an oral solution or are you just using the injection form.? Putting the inj form into a drip bag and hooking yourself up to an Iv line would be very quick but difficult to do unfortunately.I would choose this method if I could.

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
That's what's gonna happen. I trust the source. And it looks legit. And members in this forum ctb'd already with the same product. So I'm positive about the authenticity. I hope you'll be able to get yours too. It feels really relieving, knowing there is a peaceful way to leave.
Could you please PM me the contact details as well? I would like to see if it is possible for my country.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hi.can I ask a question without sounding really stupid.I only know N as the injection form from my days as a vet nurse.Is the n you have ordered an oral solution or are you just using the injection form.? Putting the inj form into a drip bag and hooking yourself up to an Iv line would be very quick but difficult to do unfortunately.I would choose this method if I could.

It's an oral solution. You have to drink it basically.

Could you please PM me the contact details as well? I would like to see if it is possible for my country.

PM is out.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018

It's an oral solution. You have to drink it basically.

We have to be more explicit here.
It's a genuine veterinary product meant to be injected (mainly for anesthesia) but works just fine as a drink too.

D

Djx

Jul 1, 2018
Could you PM me the info as well? I want to make sure I have the right email.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
We have to be more explicit here.
It's a genuine veterinary product meant to be injected (mainly for anesthesia) but works just fine as a drink too.

Do you know why it's not the default method by euthanasia organizations? I assume injecting would speed up the process a lot. And the dosage got increased from 10g to 15g a while ago by Exit because it took up to several hours in some instances until the individuals would die. So injecting it directly into the bloodstream would solve that issue, right?

Could you PM me the info as well? I want to make sure I have the right email.

PM is out.

D

Djx

Jul 1, 2018
Do you know why it's not the default method by euthanasia organizations? I assume injecting would speed up the process a lot. And the dosage got increased from 10g to 15g a while ago by Exit because it took up to several hours in some instances until the individuals would die. So injecting it directly into the bloodstream would solve that issue, right?

PM is out.
Thank you!!

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018

PM is out.
I could be wrong here but I as fas as I know that's because you're not allowed to inject someone a lethal dose.
You yourself have to make the decision that you want to die and take the actions needed for that. Exit just provides the necessary help for that. As most people won't be able to accurately inject the stuff, they resorted to oral intake.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I could be wrong here but I as fas as I know that's because you're not allowed to inject someone a lethal dose.
You yourself have to make the decision that you want to die and take the actions needed for that. Exit just provides the necessary help for that. As most people won't be able to accurately inject the stuff, they resorted to oral intake.

Oh right, I forgot about that. I just wonder if you even could inject such a dosage yourself. For example, I've read that people that overdosed on Fentanyl by accident (my method before I stumbled across N) couldn't sometimes even get the needle out because it happened so fast. And if you put N into your bloodstream, I wonder if the same could happen. Like, wouldn't you lose consciousness right away?

Last edited: