• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Since I was a kid I wanted to make my last words "I'm going ghost" as a Danny Phantom reference, but since the show's creator has revealed himself to be a homophobic ass in recent years, that idea's as dead as I'm gonna be in a month. No one will hear my last words, but I feel I should choose something significant. Still haben't settled. What are you guys doing for yours?

Reactions: Sereg0r and hʚll
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
last spoken words? i don't know, probably another lie, like telling my family i love them, or that i'll see them later

• Aww..
Reactions: hʚll and voyager
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
As I fall in to a quasi sleep like state, narcotics coursing through me, more afraid than I've ever been but also more hopeful. Treading the line between sleep and death I mumur, fading, not really here:
'the number you have called has been disconnected...'

A dial tone plays constantly throughout the credits in the key of F

DBD

Scarred

Scarred

Arcanist
Haven't chosen my last words yet but I like Hunter Thompson's last words on his letter. "Relax. This won't hurt."

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
I would want to say, ‘finally, freedom from this cruel world’. I would probably rather have silence though.