I

Italiansadness

Member
Nov 14, 2021
17
Hello to all. i want to use the gas method, but on the ppeh there are so many gases, helium, hydrogen, argon, but it says nothing about laughing gas (n2o- nitrous oxide). do you have any suggestions for this gas? does it work like other inert gases? I am focusing on this gas as it also has anesthetic properties so it should alleviate my suicide. do you have any info or advice for me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

Someone123

Mage
Oct 19, 2021
524
Hello to all. i want to use the gas method, but on the ppeh there are so many gases, helium, hydrogen, argon, but it says nothing about laughing gas (n2o- nitrous oxide). do you have any suggestions for this gas? does it work like other inert gases? I am focusing on this gas as it also has anesthetic properties so it should alleviate my suicide. do you have any info or advice for me?
I just did a search on this and nitrous oxide was used 3.5% of the time for suicide in an australian study and the other 96.5% were either heliium or nitrogen. I once had a dentists who tried nitrous oxide as a sedative and I didn't like it, I felt like an idiot laughing for no reason, so I asked him to stop using this, which he did. I think the other two options are much better.
 
S

Smart No More

Mage
May 5, 2021
559
Helium is hard to source as it's diluted these days, due to people using it for this purpose.
 
F

FromGermany

Experienced
Oct 23, 2021
264
Nitrous oxide is a drug, helium or nitrogen are not. Inhaling is more dangerous than with Helium or Nitrogen because it is addictive and you can have very quick nerve damage. So if you are testing it, it can happen, you will no longer consider CTB with it but using it as a drug, which would make everything more worst.

Chess Grandmaster Bogdanowitsch and his girlfried died from inhaling nitrous oxide. They have been found surrounded by ballons filled with nitrous oxide with bags over their heads. This was likely not CTB but the result of too much of the addictive gas.
 
S

Someone123

Mage
Oct 19, 2021
524
Helium is hard to source as it's diluted these days, due to people using it for this purpose.
That is true- 80% helium/ 20% oxygen, which most is these days, is useless. 100% Helium can still be found but it is tougher to get for sure.
 

Similar threads