• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
StolenLife

StolenLife

Experienced
Sep 19, 2022
I'm going to try a recovery programme in order to give myself one more chance at life. If my recovery fails then you know the drill. I wanted to say this in order for you to not worry about me. I still do and always will have admiration for tis community of kind, friendly souls. I wish you all the best, whether that be recovery or a peaceful end.

M

MetroTransit

Aug 11, 2022
I don't think we have ever communicated, regardless I wish you the best with your recovery. I mean this in the best way possible, but I hope to never see your back here.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Best of luck with your recovery. Really hope it works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Angelic
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you success. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart: Feel free to let us know how you are doing.

• Love
R

Regen

Student
Aug 20, 2020
That is wonderful. I really wish it will work for you. And if not, you try another recovery programm. Suicide ist always an option. But it is a good idea first trying ALL to survive. Fight for your life.

• Love