• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
Prog

Prog

Bro, you actually look like Tom Cruise. Ded srs.
Aug 26, 2022
Facts. Henry Cavill looks weird to me. He's far from ugly, sure, but I think you can definitely have too "strong" a face.
Henry Cavill is a PSL 8. He’s the best looking man on the planet.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

your free trial of life expired, purchase winrar?
Nov 23, 2020
You're a pretty good looking guy, there's nothing wrong with your face. Honestly I find a lot of celebrities unattractive, they look like exaggerated caricatures of the chad meme which is just completely bleh to me. The fact that you don't look like a plastic IG celebrity or influencer is gonna be appealing to many women who prefer normal looking or pretty guys.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
get off that site, man. that’s toxic as fuck.

no one will be able to convince you that you’re good looking until YOU actually believe it. so many people have already commented as such. trying to achieve a look that not even 1% of the population has is only going to hurt you. my life got so much better when i stopped looking at models and celebrities who have had cosmetic work done.

additionally, beauty standards change more rapidly now than ever. that’s why the elite are always getting new surgeries and new looks, and always end up looking insane. look at madonna and michael jackson.

one more thing: what one person finds attractive, another person finds ugly. henry cavill to me is unattractive. he looks like he was made in a lab

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
It's getting annoying how literally nobody thinks you're ugly or have a receased chin but you keep doubling down by posting photographs of some male super models.

Prog

Prog

Aug 26, 2022

no one will be able to convince you that you’re good looking until YOU actually believe it. so many people have already commented as such. trying to achieve a look that not even 1% of the population has is only going to hurt you. my life got so much better when i stopped looking at models and celebrities who have had cosmetic work done.

additionally, beauty standards change more rapidly now than ever. that’s why the elite are always getting new surgeries and new looks, and always end up looking insane. look at madonna and michael jackson.

one more thing: what one person finds attractive, another person finds ugly. henry cavill to me is unattractive. he looks like he was made in a lab
Henry Cavill is PSL 8. User Null compared my side profile to his because he’s convinced I resemble him.
32D338C4 4435 4713 AF71 A7C09B1CE32F
I think only the lower third is different since he has more chin projection and a cleft.
@Ryoxuka defend me
It's getting annoying how literally nobody thinks you're ugly or have a receased chin but you keep doubling down by posting photographs of some male super models.

I haven’t made a comment on my appearance in over a month, so there’s nothing for you to be annoyed about. Okay? I’ve looksmaxxed enough to the point where I like how I appear now. 👍🏿👍🏿✊🏿

You're a pretty good looking guy, there's nothing wrong with your face. Honestly I find a lot of celebrities unattractive, they look like exaggerated caricatures of the chad meme which is just completely bleh to me. The fact that you don't look like a plastic IG celebrity or influencer is gonna be appealing to many women who prefer normal looking or pretty guys.
I agree. I quit comparing myself to models because I’m only setting myself up for defeat.
FDD0034F B913 4CBE 9855 DDCDFE202F2C 8DE078BF 2E69 4316 B872 F474ADE0A99A 8DF88201 8EDF 4380 9975 70DBE35F94BD

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: whatevs
Nightbird

Nightbird

Sep 14, 2022
Prog! Had to give you props for digging up that pic of Jon Erik Hexum (long resting in peace).

ps - I may be old but my eyes are still good and you’re not ugly.

Reactions: Prog
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2022
Yeah it's crazy, he aged like 20 years overnight. Looks more like David Hasselhoff.

And bro you literally have the chin/face all these incels jerk off to at night.
NEIN! He has the same genetic defects I do. He doesn't have blond hair!

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
don't be ridiculous. You look fine and you know it. we all know people who look ugly for real.... your problem is in your head

Reactions: whatevs
Blondi

Blondi

Student
Feb 2, 2021
Dude , your face is fine ( 7/10) , you could easily find romantic relationship,
you just need to find a woman 2-3 points below your looks.
Also go to the gym and buy height increasing shoes.

Reactions: Prog
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2022
Actually yeah, compelling argument. I've changed my mind.

That forum seems like a good place to get looks advice though. Between "get surgery" and "shoot yourself in the face" it pretty much covers all bases.
Now what Id call handsome is Chuck Norris or Dolph Lundgren, in movies where they were bleached blond! NOW THAT WAS HOT!

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Ephemeral Machine
Mar 11, 2022
Henry Cavill is PSL 8. User Null compared my side profile to his because he’s convinced I resemble him.
I'm not sure what PSL is, so I will just pretend that it is Pumpkin Spice Latte, and that there is some kind of punch card, and once you have brought someone eight of them, boom! you're there.
I haven’t made a comment on my appearance in over a month, so there’s nothing for you to be annoyed about. Okay? I’ve looksmaxxed enough to the point where I like how I appear now. 👍🏿👍🏿✊🏿
That's great! I'd noticed you hadn't been posting, so I was a little worried when I saw this thread pop back up again. I'm relieved and happy to read this.

Now you can start brainstorming to maybe come up with a hobby-type thing that you can get into that interests you and will likely interest other people, too. I mean something in addition to looksmaxing. I think it is usually better when someone likes you for something else in addition to your being attractive.
I agree. I quit comparing myself to models because I’m only setting myself up for defeat.
Again, I am so pleased that you have started to be kinder to yourself. Please take care.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Until you collapse or open up your mind.

Dude. Try hats, hair, Bandanas (been working for me lately.)

Just go try it. I did for a bit but shit fucked me up (gay rim jobs etc...) on shit...

I'm just being serious. It took 2 years in prison for me to push past.

It's all self-therapy.

Life is insane. Just hold on...

Prog

Prog

Aug 26, 2022
Until you collapse or open up your mind.

Dude. Try hats, hair, Bandanas (been working for me lately.)

Just go try it. I did for a bit but shit fucked me up (gay rim jobs etc...) on shit...

I'm just being serious. It took 2 years in prison for me to push past.

It's all self-therapy.

Life is insane. Just hold on...
C270A3FD 2E34 406F 9B20 BB3B9E921E0A