Mixolydian

Mixolydian

Warrior
Aug 2, 2020
1. My potted herb plants are proliferating nicely, with first buds showing.
2. Received money unexpectedly to cover costs of medications and a new phone.
3. Found free pdf online of The New Jim Crow, a book I've been wanting to read since 2013 and enjoyed a chapter.
4. Coffee.

Mixolydian

Mixolydian

Warrior
Aug 2, 2020
1. Changed the curtains to let in more light into the flat.
2. Purchased some medications I direly need, so feeling somewhat hopeful about potential recovery now.
3. Enjoyed reading people on Twitter absolutely fucking roast Rishi Sunak re: NHS privatization.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
3 good things? You can go that far?

I'll list one. I just apologised to a member here who suffers, for making fun of them some time ago.

P

ProntoFim

Hoping for my midnight
Feb 2, 2022
1 - I went for a walk in a state park and it rained so I walked in the rain. I really loved feeling the drops on my body.
2 - I was freed from a certain bond that imprisoned me.
3- My dog's face is really cute.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I might be going back to work soon. Just in an as needed basis to start. I'm definitely not ready for a full time job and it's with people I already know and on the bonus side they know I struggle with mental health issues. I haven't worked in over 2 years.

A friend of mine uses fruit woods for his bbq. I was able to deliver a pickup full of pear, apple and cherry wood for him. I hope to get some smoked ribs soon!

That's 2 at least.
Enjoyed a nice series on Netflix. Had a good meal. Cuddled with my dog
What was the series?
3 good things? You can go that far?

I'll list one. I just apologised to a member here who suffers, for making fun of them some time ago.
One is better than none and that sounds like a big one!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoodleBug
Mixolydian

Mixolydian

Warrior
Aug 2, 2020
Keeping this positivity train rolling cuz why not? 😀

1. Made a greeting card for free at home using some old photo paper I had lying around.
2. Received a gift.
3. Repaired my cracked headphones myself.