• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
R

Regen

Student
Aug 20, 2020
Yesterday:
1. Watched a good movie
2. Asked for help with the wash-maschine
3. I dont know

Today:
1. My dog was good in training (Dog place), that was a nice surprise because I do not practice very much with him
2. I hope my washmaschine will now work
3. In the wood my kids and me collected nature materials for Christmas

Last edited:
Grav

Grav

Arcanist
Jul 26, 2020
1. Worked out again, getting on a roll now.
2. Made a chocolate pumpkin cake with home made pumpkin puree, something new.
3. made eggroll filling for tomorrow's dinner.

Reactions: Regen
R

Regen

Student
Aug 20, 2020
Yesterday:
1. My washmaschine works
2. I brushed my teath
3. Most of the day I was awake

Today:
1. While having a walk with my dog I met a woman with an other dog and we walk a little together. No friendship but talking to another human

Reactions: Grav