• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Bonecuffing - The act of arresting people who engage in prostitution

Bloatschlagers - facial swelling after a night of heavy drinking - “hey I can’t go to work looking like this. Its picture day and I got the Bloatschlagers”.

Carnotics - narcotics that carnys uses.

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018

Bloatschlagers - facial swelling after a night of heavy drinking - “hey I can’t go to work looking like this. Its picture day and I got the Bloatschlagers”.

Wow you have a talent in word creating

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Kneelbilly - Someone like Donald Trump who isn’t a hillbilly himself but talks like them to get votes OR a Trump suppptimg hillbilly who doesn’t understand that his polices will hurt them.

Thought Knocker - the brain for it knocks around thoughts

Last edited:
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
Cumbruscience - the sudden awareness you might be wearing clothes that have someone's bodily fluid on them, often sexual but not necessarily.

"the suspect began to sweat as he was overcome with cumbruscience as he realized he had a dry patch of jizz crusted on his right sleeve as the investigators questioned him about his whereabouts a few nights ago."

D

DeletedUser4739

Cumbruscience - the sudden awareness you might be wearing clothes that have someone's bodily fluid on them, often sexual but not necessarily.

"the suspect began to sweat as he was overcome with cumbruscience as he realized he had a dry patch of jizz crusted on his right sleeve as the investigators questioned him about his whereabouts a few nights ago."
Good one! I'm going to try to find a way to work it into a sentence this week.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts
D

DeletedUser4739

:haha: Bonecuffing...pure genius

Reactions: worldexploder