• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

What is your favorite McDonald's items ?

• Total voters
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Oh wow, that video, I remember seeing that! McD was my first job back in the day. I used to love the Big & Tasty back in the day, now I like the Deluxe Quarter because it's similar to what it was. Now I just eat McChickens and Cheeseburgers because I'm broke and they're cheap.

never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
It used to be regular cheeseburgers. I remember one night I ended up in a few bars getting drunk on my own. Went to McDonald's and asked for five cheeseburgers, ate them, off to a new bar for more beer then back to McDonald's not long after for another four burgers.

They must have thought I was a pig.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It used to be regular cheeseburgers. I remember one night I ended up in a few bars getting drunk on my own. Went to McDonald's and asked for five cheeseburgers, ate them, off to a new bar for more beer then back to McDonald's not long after for another four burgers.

They must have thought I was a pig.
lol ! My record is 9 cheeseburgers in one sitting. Me and some guy I was working with went up there for our lunch break and we both ordered 10 to see who could eat the most. I think they were on sale for like .50 that's why we did it lol

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I love McDonalds ! My one dead grandmother use to take me and my siblings there a lot when we were kids. Usually after a movie or something. I was very sad when they tore the one down that we always went to and rebuilt it to look like a Starbucks with a 20ft. tall slide in it.

;-;

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I love McDonalds ! My one dead grandmother use to take me and my siblings there a lot when we were kids. Usually after a movie or something. I was very sad when they tore the one down that we always went to and rebuilt it to look like a Starbucks with a 20ft. tall slide in it.

;-;
Yeah that’s hella fucked up. That probably destroyed the dreams of kids everywhere