How bad do you hate your life ? Pick up to 3 responses

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If any motivational or inspirational material Irks you, makes you sick, makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you want to kill yourself sooner, or actually motivates you to go on longer (Quotes, video's, art, music, or whatever) feel free to post ! I'll start...

ThUN551AA2

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for the sickening platitudes, here's my contribution of normie one-liners:

4941366_orig.png

K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
The stuff at the top about not quitting and keep sweating really bothers me. I tried. I tried really fucking hard for a long time. It was stressful and miserable.

I have barely any motivation left but I am still trying just a little because I have nothing better to do.

Last edited:
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
My brother bought me a copy of "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I genuinely tried to read the claptrap several times, as I know my brother meant well, but I just couldn't get through all of the over-the-top bullshit. The book literally reads like a scam email with exclamation marks everywhere and random capslock for emphasis. You have to EMBRACE the POWER of POSITIVE thinking!!

Sure enough, I looked the author up and he's a certified conman:
https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/the-untold-story-of-napoleon-hill-the-greatest-self-he-1789385645

It astounds me that his dumbass book continues to be a best-seller.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I used to be a sucker for these. My phone probably has tons of this stuff. For some people it works but it’s just a vicious circle for me. Ups and downs except now the downs become more and more extreme and the ups become barely noticeable.