• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

TheSugarsAlias

TheSugarsAlias

still inside
Cheetah and the Monte Carlo by The Stillvettas! Check them out they're still small and one of my like five sources of seratonin

oliviahurts

oliviahurts

idiot with a drill
I always seem to come back to Sir Sly - High

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. I usually mention this song in a music thread. It is my favourite song and I find it relaxing and I listen to it every day. It is the most relatable song to me.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

Orange
I have this playing very softly in the backround to lull me to sleep.

narval

narval

Arcanist
Right here right now in my mp3. It would be a miracle if someone knows even the band, but still

Reactions: deflationary
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
This thread would be a lot more interesting if each post had to say something about the song that was posted before theirs. Otherwise it's just everyone linking to their own songs and no one really listening to them.

I listened to that Def con dos song. I feel like it's probably something where you have to understand the lyrics to fully vibe with. I'm not huge on rap rock stuff, so I didn't love it, but I didn't mind it either :)

First time listening ^ is cool

narval

narval

Arcanist
deflationary said:
This thread would be a lot more interesting if each post had to say something about the song that was posted before theirs. Otherwise it's just everyone linking to their own songs and no one really listening to them.

I listened to that Def con dos song. I feel like it's probably something where you have to understand the lyrics to fully vibe with. I'm not huge on rap rock stuff, so I didn't love it, but I didn't mind it either :)

First time listening ^ is cool
you have a good point with that :)
in my case, it could be said that's a anti-system band, and this a song about staying alone because friends "go responsible" but really going from marihuana/alcohol and bad style of life to cocaine and hypocrite style of life... and ignoring me and the previous Life style... and, well, all sucks and i don't have friends

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary