not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
I listen to k-pop as well. Since I'm not a teenage girl but a man in his mid-20s, I should feel ashamed. But I don't!

I really like the song they did with Bring Me the Horizon! It's called Kingslayer, check it out.

I’m not really ashamed, just most ppl make me feel like I should...Yeah I listen to K-pop, it’s still looked down on imo
I don't think there is anything wrong with K-pop. You shouldn't feel guilty. I don't listen to it alot but there some song's I like. I also like Jackson Wang.

You have permission to dance like no one is watching.:wink:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
Tragedy-Stayin Alive :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
(Some may think this remake is a Tragedy) :wink:

• Love
Reactions: newave3
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I don't think there is anything wrong with K-pop. You shouldn't feel guilty. I don't listen to it alot but there some song's I like. I also like Jackson Wang.

You have permission to dance like no one is watching.:wink:

Haha I definitely do not feel guilty. I don't listen to many k-pop artists either. I've heard of the first song and I like it, though I like Butter more. I've never heard of Jackson Wang, but I'll check it out.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Bearer of the Curse
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not ashamed. It's just that most people don't know/don't care about these songs.
OST from video games. I always loved game music, some made my childhood, even though many of them were 8 bit/ 16bit.

Bramble Blast from the game Donkey Kong 2 is a good example of these songs. I love it, so soothe.

Last edited:
draw a circle

draw a circle

Nick | they/them
Apr 10, 2020
To people talking about kpop, imo the best songs came out in 2013-2015. BTS' early songs around that time sounds better to me, they're more edgy but feels more kpop, if that makes sense? I used to like them but not anymore. They're good but i think they're overrated, simply bc I'm a fan of other less popular groups who imo have just as good or even better music and skills. BTS is smart, I'll give them that. Try listening to Pentagon or DAY6 though!

Anyway kpop isn't even my guilty pleasure, I'm fully in it lol. I'm a bit ashamed for liking edgy vocaloid songs... I mean, a lot of their songs are edgy. My other guilty pleasure is Doja Cat (which i know from tiktok, another guilty pleasure), country songs which i get from my friend, and this Indonesian genre called dangdut. It's usually associated with lower class people, but honestly who cares, it's a jam.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Tone

Tone

Human
Nov 1, 2018
I'm real open with what music I listen to, since I listen to a wide variety of different music. BUT, this is one of the songs I don't play around people anymore since they are vocal about not liking it lol

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
Not much embarrassment anymore (don't care too much) but this one is always good to crank just to get the kid rolling her eyes and hiding.

Wow!.....such cringy lyrics. The very definition of cornball. Great choice!

Whew. That was tough to get through.
Even more cringe !!!!:pfff:
Wave your cup in the air like you don't care. :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Cameo-Word Up :heart::hihi::heart::hihi::heart:

• Love
newave3

newave3

Don’t wake me
Nov 21, 2020
Even more cringe !!!!:pfff:
Wave your cup in the air like you don't care. :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Cameo-Word UP

I never heard the Nickelback song before, but Word Up was actually a big hit when it came out. I have been singing it to myself throughout the years on many occasions. Definitely ridiculous lyrics, but catchy tune. The video for it is corny and stupid and I always wondered what was that thing the lead singer was wearing around his groin.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
I never heard the Nickelback song before, but Word Up was actually a big hit when it came out. I have been singing it to myself throughout the years on many occasions. Definitely ridiculous lyrics, but catchy tune. The video for it is corny and stupid and I always wondered what was that thing the lead singer was wearing around his groin.
Maybe it should have been called "Word Cup" :devil::pfff::devil::pfff:

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I awhile ago I would have said k pop but considering its becoming rather in vogue today (thanks to mainstreams like black pink and bts) I'll go with goth synth pop like mr kitty.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

I thought I knew just about every group and song from the ‘70’s and ‘80’s, but I can’t recall hearing this song or group.
Absolutely epic, quirky tune from Suburban Lawns....love it.

This song is about Mary Anissa Jones. She was the all American little blonde girl named Buffy in the cringe sitcom Family Affair that ran from 1966-1971. She died of a drug overdose in 1976 at age 18.
The coroner's report listed Jones’ death as a drug overdose, later ruled accidental; cocaine, PCP, Quaalude, and Seconal were found in her body during an autopsy toxicology examination. The police report also indicated a small vial of blue liquid next to Jones at the scene, which was never identified. The coroner who examined Jones reported she died from one of the most severe drug overdoses he had ever seen. Jones was 18 years old.

Sue McClane from Suburban Lawns wen onto make what is one of my most listened to bits of music of the year. Great if you dig minimalist kinda stuff

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I’m generally ashamed that I like video game music only and can’t really get into any other songs. I don’t even like music from every video game, mostly only ones I’ve played or at least have familiarized myself with. I like to listen to most songs in extended form too so that tends to get annoying. Part of why I almost never charge my friends for gas money whenever I give them rides is because I get paid in the opportunity to cruelly subject them to my horrible music.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah, there was a video of him picking up a cockroach and eating it...

Sheeeiiittt........... He seems f*cked up even by the standard of child stars gone off the rails (or on the rails - chortle). I think you could get a contact high from being in the same post code as him.
@back_to_oblivion If you want something to suppress your SI go nuts:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: back_to_oblivion