hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

so gay.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm ashamed I like so many Madonna songs. She's ruined piles of decent pop tunes by writing some of the most dumbass lyrics ever...
Has anyone ever heard "I Love New York"? :haha:

"I don't like cities
But I like New York
Other places make me feel like a dork
Other cities always make me mad
Other places always make me sad
No other city ever made me glad
Except New York"
:pfff::pfff:

I enjoy this one, but maybe that's only because it reminds me of banging a hot perv one summer night:

I need this exchange
I don't care if you fear that it's strange

* Come to think of it, I definitely don't hate Madonna as much as I should just cuz I associate her output with screwing other creeps in bathroom stalls :))

Last edited:
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average alcohol aficionado
Sep 11, 2021
I'm ashamed I like so many Madonna songs. She's ruined piles of decent pop tunes by writing some of the most dumbass lyrics ever...

"I don't like cities
But I like New York
Except New York"

I enjoy this one, but maybe that's only because it reminds me of banging a hot perv one summer night:

I need this exchange

* Come to think of it, I definitely don't hate Madonna as much as I should just cuz I associate her output with screwing other creeps in bathroom stalls :))

I just love how you shamelessly and remorsely embody every gay stereotype in the book as well as several they left out for reasons of space.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

so gay.
Apr 13, 2021
I just love how you shamelessly and remorsely embody every gay stereotype in the book as well as several they left out for reasons of space.
Oh, baby, cum, cum, cum into my world... :pfff:

It's just so much fun to be so stereotypically gay on here... :)) People irl always assume I'm str8. Gay normies, especially stereotypical bottoms, usually have a fit when I start shitting on mainstream gay culture. I don't give a rat's ass about fashion & fancy food, I don't use skincare products, groom my eyebrows or shave my butthole. I'm a "masculine" top who stays in shape, but I don't prattle on about lifting & gains. I guess one could call me a butch bitch. :)) Most "feminine" gay guys can't stand my kind; I don't kiss their fabulous asses cuz my dick don't dig 'em & my tongue can slice them in half in 3 seconds if they make a snide remark about my boring clothes. :haha: ( And I hate Kylie Minogue, I only like that video where Nick Cave kills her with a rock lol )

F

Fish Face

Apr 19, 2019
Links encouraged. Let’s hear all the shitty music!

I have a few, but my #1 is Keane: the best synth elevator music you ever heard. Goddamn, do they have some weird-ass videos.

You’ve probably heard this blasted sometime at your local grocer. Sorry not sorry. They used to play this all the time at my old employer, Publix.

Why hate yourself for liking anything? Are you doing any harm?

Celerity

Celerity

Living life at a crossroads, always
Jan 24, 2021
Why hate yourself for liking anything? Are you doing any harm?
Um? It’s a joke.

I’m not actually ashamed that I like Keane. I don’t think anybody else who posted here hates themselves for their music. It’s just to post music outside of the mainstream and/or which has questionable artistic merit.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018

"I don't like cities
But I like New York
Except New York"

I need this exchange

Oh, baby, cum, cum, cum into my world... :pfff:

It's just so much fun to be so stereotypically gay on here... :)) People irl always assume I'm str8. Gay normies, especially stereotypical bottoms, usually have a fit when I start shitting on mainstream gay culture. I don't give a rat's ass about fashion & fancy food, I don't use skincare products, groom my eyebrows or shave my butthole. I'm a "masculine" top who stays in shape, but I don't prattle on about lifting & gains. I guess one could call me a butch bitch. :)) Most "feminine" gay guys can't stand my kind; I don't kiss their fabulous asses cuz my dick don't dig 'em & my tongue can slice them in half in 3 seconds if they make a snide remark about my boring clothes. :haha: ( And I hate Kylie Minogue, I only like that video where Nick Cave kills her with a rock lol )
I haven't heard either of those Madonna songs. The one you linked wasn't bad. I mostly know some of her hits.
A gay man who hates Kylie ??? :ohhhh: You must be a unicorn.:blarg: I'm not gay but I like some of her music.
What other music do you like? Metal is my favorite but I like a lot of different stuff.
If you are just stereotypically gay on here, what are you like IRL? My wardrobe is mostly t-shirt's and jeans. I really don't like anything else.

Anyway.... Some Hair Metal :wink: A couple hot guys for you and some hot chicks for me. :blarg:

Winger-Can't Get Enough :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

so gay.
Apr 13, 2021
I haven't heard either of those Madonna songs. The one you linked wasn't bad. I mostly know some of her hits.

I don't actually listen to Madonna's music, I'm just aware of way too much of it. :)) "Ray of Light" is a pretty good album though, I'm not ashamed that I like 60% of it.

What other music do you like? Metal is my favorite but I like a lot of different stuff.

Anything with good lyrics &/or depressing af.

If you are just stereotypically gay on here, what are you like IRL?

mad men strip GIF

My wardrobe is mostly t-shirt's and jeans.
Mine too. I don't need clothes to get laid, so I don't waste money on them.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average alcohol aficionado
Sep 11, 2021
Um? It’s a joke.

I’m not actually ashamed that I like Keane. I don’t think anybody else who posted here hates themselves for their music. It’s just to post music outside of the mainstream and/or which has questionable artistic merit.

Yeah just a bit of harmless fun. Plenty of darkness around here so a bit light doesn't go astray.

I think anyone over the age of about 25 seriously concerned about being cool needs a life. This comes from someone with pretty Pitchfork/hipster douchebag musical tastes.

C

callme

Wizard
Aug 15, 2021
Yeah just a bit of harmless fun. Plenty of darkness around here so a bit light doesn't go astray.

I think anyone over the age of about 25 seriously concerned about being cool needs a life. This comes from someone with pretty Pitchfork/hipster douchebag musical tastes.
Hipster douchebag? So what is this? Electronic music on steroids or somethin?

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
I didn't know them. How come they never made it big?
I guess they had some hits in the 80's. Not sure how big they were. I hear their songs sometimes on the throwback channels.

A few more songs. Doing some extra links in case they don't work.
There are other songs to check out. Not sure how many I could post.

• Love
TheSoonerTheBettter

TheSoonerTheBettter

Experienced
Jul 22, 2021
Links encouraged. Let’s hear all the shitty music!

I have a few, but my #1 is Keane: the best synth elevator music you ever heard. Goddamn, do they have some weird-ass videos.

You’ve probably heard this blasted sometime at your local grocer. Sorry not sorry. They used to play this all the time at my old employer, Publix.

The thing is - I do not think they are shitty - I love them! But many people think they're shitty - especially their dancing. They really got me into Sweden and wanting to find out more about this country. If things had not gone so very wrong for me in my life, I might have tried to live there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The Friday Night Funkin ost

I always keep Sonic in my heart though.
Those are all pretty great songs so at least in some circles, they shouldn’t bring any shame. :tongue:

Me on the other hand I like some tracks that even make other video game ost fans mad. For example I actually prefer this song from the Sonic Colors remake:

Far more than the older version:

Lots of Sonic fans would hate me for preferring the newer one but I just happen to think it sounds nicer and even fits the game a little more. It’s also more fun to run/walk to. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Molded foundation
AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Real Monster
Sep 26, 2021
I'm not much ashamed of the music as I'm of the name itself because we live in a very PC and Cancel culture world where people will snap out at you without researching, like not everything is racist ykno?

So, some time ago I've found this Belgian band called ''Vomito Negro'', sjw's would think this is a racist band but with some research vomito negro is Spanish for black vomit which is one of the last major symptoms of yellow fever. It's one of m,y favorite band but i'm absolutely ashamed to mentuon it because i dont want more struggles considering how sensitive people are nowadays, and they wont even bother to research.

The band overall is very darkish (kinda edgy ngl) and I like their videos and songs and lyrics and overall theme. I'm gonna do a huge compilation of their songs rn:

Reactions: motyxia
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

I love songs like this that use like unconventional sounds as instruments but I can see how this one can sound annoying to some people though to me it reminds me of some tracks from Sonic Rush. Doesn’t stop it from getting stuck in my head though. I also really love the melody from 0:55 to 1:22 which just has so many layers to it too.

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Oct 16, 2019
Although I don't think this is bad music, when I was younger I probably would have felt self-conscious about the fact that I like music that some would consider to be girly or primarily aimed at women. Examples of this are The Supremes, Madonna's early stuff from the 80s, Laura Branigan, and more recently Haim.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
Although I don't think this is bad music, when I was younger I probably would have felt self-conscious about the fact that I like music that some would consider to be girly or primarily aimed at women. Examples of this are The Supremes, Madonna's early stuff from the 80s, Laura Branigan, and more recently Haim.
Sometimes I feel self conscious of I listen to pop in my car. I usually don't have it as loud as when I'm listening to metal or hard rock. I guess it's different when you are male. If a girl listens to Madonna or Dua Lipa it's acceptable but if a guy does it you run the risk of being made fun of.

Enjoy some guilt free pop.:wink::heart::wink::heart::wink:

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm not much ashamed of the music as I'm of the name itself because we live in a very PC and Cancel culture world where people will snap out at you without researching, like not everything is racist ykno?

So, some time ago I've found this Belgian band called ''Vomito Negro'', sjw's would think this is a racist band but with some research vomito negro is Spanish for black vomit which is one of the last major symptoms of yellow fever. It's one of m,y favorite band but i'm absolutely ashamed to mentuon it because i dont want more struggles considering how sensitive people are nowadays, and they wont even bother to research.

The band overall is very darkish (kinda edgy ngl) and I like their videos and songs and lyrics and overall theme. I'm gonna do a huge compilation of their songs rn:
That Vomito Necro Dark Moon was really good!

I don't think there is any music I'm ashamed of.