$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

-
Oct 30, 2021
im not ashamed but this song wouldve been considered bad by certain people a few years ago haha now its in style again

Reactions: motyxia
Elusive Phantom

Elusive Phantom

There's glass in my oatmeal
Oct 29, 2021
This fucking devil music...

13820274306125.jpg

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
Ok... Found something else that I'm ashamed I like. :wink:

Donny Osmond-Soldier Of Love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

@TriggerHappy ... I don't think I used every version available this time. :devil::wink::hihi::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Inthe kingdom ofthe blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
You guys truly are masters at this game!
You have much to teach me about shame and sequin bellbottom wearing...

Tiffany. Polar opposite to my real taste in music at the time (sisters of mercy, psychic TV etc...) think you'll understand...

Then there's campy erasure... not that camp is bad.
LOVED CULTURE CLUB! The guy on synth is Andy Clarke, the guy behind Yazoo and early Depeche Mode..

lol, im not even emo or a chick

Don't get me started. If I had this disc, I'd hide it. But know I have a thing for female guitarists :: avril ain't no kim deal (pixies) or Courtney love or pj harvey!!

I'm about the furthest away from being a christian one could be, but this song slaps somehow and I will sing along to it.

Fuuuck. Christian farm rehab hits me like Salvation. They mention me in this track... I'm the Sodom they tried to vanquish! I'm still here, fuckers! For another few weeks maybe anyway...

Then there's Army :: wow. Homo-pop at its stickyest...

The campy demon will find you....!

Last edited:
  • Love
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
@TriggerHappy Here's one you might know as well

Proudly love that track... anyone remember Black?
Colin Vearnecombe. So there i was :: this artschool goth punk metal head into clash, alien sexfiend, nick cave, fields of nephilim, metallica, ministry...
But I just happened to be queer. My metal alternative friends used to cringe when I brought out my Duran Duran and black and wail away to kat
e bush, or then disco bounce to bronski beat, marc almond, culture club, dead or alive... I never forget I used to go from the alternative punk clubs, to the gay clubs (very underage freaky ballet built barman, was part of crew that looked so wierd every week!) I was into psychedelic vintage polyester suits then... very talking heads / ziggy.
Then techno came and changed everything. Thanks for that memory... xm

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Visionary
Mar 23, 2018
Proudly love that track... anyone remember Black?
Colin Vearnecombe. So there i was :: this artschool goth punk metal head into clash, alien sexfiend, nick cave, fields of nephilim, metallica, ministry...
But I just happened to be queer. My metal alternative friends used to cringe when I brought out my Duran Duran and black and wail away to kat
e bush, or then disco bounce to bronski beat, marc almond, culture club, dead or alive... I never forget I used to go from the alternative punk clubs, to the gay clubs (very underage freaky ballet built barman, was part of crew that looked so wierd every week!) I was into psychedelic vintage polyester suits then... very talking heads / ziggy.
Then techno came and changed everything. Thanks for that memory... xm

Really liked the 2nd video. The other 2 didn't work.:aw: I don't know if I ever heard of Black before... Until now.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Really liked the 2nd video. The other 2 didn't work.:aw: I don't know if I ever heard of Black before... Until now.
aargh. Here are the clip track titles:
There are so many clips that I'd love to checkout that sumtimes won't load 4 me either... maybe YouTube 'sweetest smile' and 'wonderful life' by black - I usually include track titles etc they so good. Enjoy.

Miles the Cyrus :: sleep with your teddy bear lately?

Electric six : I buy the drugs. I sell them also. Paid for my college education...

Lilly Allen :: fuck you very much.

I AM NEVER ASHAMED!
(when I'm high)

Last edited:
  • Love