• Hey Visitor,

    In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

    You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

    One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.


Jun 19, 2018
Hey any1 else have to live with a CRAZY family.My father left 5 years ago.My mother is an alcoholic.My sister a drug addict and my brother a pervert who keeps taking my clothes and taking videos and pictures of me like
WTF.5 more years i can leave this house if i can last that long.SICK OF THIS SHIT.


Apr 24, 2018
Kind of been there done that i cant offer a good solution
Just say im sorry for your situation but at this forum there is always a way out and you will get support