• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Today i was told im being disvharged next week which im very happy about. Its been a long 5 weeks in hospital but on the other hand im beibg discharged straight back into the life i was removed out of only worse because now ive lost my job and ill have people chasing me for bill money and rent (ive now not worked for 2 months). Anyway, i sort of feel ok and alittle scared because leaving here starts my exit plan. The method is set, im gonna give myself a few days to drink, fuck, eat good food then thats it, ill be gone. Im excited, nervous, all sorts of emotions. I did it, i showed them my decision is rational now they cant keep me here.

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
how will it be done?

Ketamine and partial suspension. I tested out partial suspension the other night, i went dizzy and lost my balance very quickly it actually took me by suprise. I blacked out but must have only been a few seconds i think, i had a chair up against my door and came too sat in that. Ears were ringing and my head pounding, next thing i remember is being in bed and the staff removing everything from my room. I didnt have the energy to protest tbh. At least i know with ketamine rendering me unable to back out and save myself it should all go to plan.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Today i was told im being disvharged next week which im very happy about. Its been a long 5 weeks in hospital but on the other hand im beibg discharged straight back into the life i was removed out of only worse because now ive lost my job and ill have people chasing me for bill money and rent (ive now not worked for 2 months). Anyway, i sort of feel ok and alittle scared because leaving here starts my exit plan. The method is set, im gonna give myself a few days to drink, fuck, eat good food then thats it, ill be gone. Im excited, nervous, all sorts of emotions. I did it, i showed them my decision is rational now they cant keep me here.

Hope you have a great time before you go.