• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I’m expecting my SN to arrive by Tuesday next week. I’m going to follow the guide posted on the SN mega thread and I’ll probably start fasting on Monday. When my package arrives I’ll take the SN to the forest near my house. I’ll make sure to leave my phone to prevent panic calling for help. There is an abandoned wild life preserve with a broken fence. I’m going in there to make sure no one finds me. I’ll bring less than half a bottle of water with me to mix the SN (maybe two just in case). And when I take it I’ll say something to myself like “if this works you’ll die which is great, but if it doesn’t, that’s fine, you can just go home and do some knitting, it’ll be fine blah blah” (obviously that last part is garbage but it’s just to get me to calm down). I think by telling myself “let’s just see if this works” before I take it, it’ll make things easier for me. My ultimate goal is to ctb but I can’t help feeling strangely worried about Tuesday. “Let’s just see if this works, it’ll be fine” makes me feel less anxious, it’s a way of tricking my SI and getting around it.

I think it’s a pretty solid plan. What do you think? Also I’m 5’7 and 49 kg, does this affect the amount I should take?