NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
So I finally took the plunge and have the SN in my possession. I already had propranolol and metoclopramide, but now I have the final piece. I don't have an immediate plan or date to use, but it feels so liberating having it around.

For those that plan to mix propranolol, is there a video someone could point me in the direction of? The ppeh mentioned it but I couldn't find a link. Is it as simple as crushing the pills and adding it to the SN/water mixture?

Y

yaulkan

Jun 17, 2022
So I finally took the plunge and have the SN in my possession. I already had propranolol and metoclopramide, but now I have the final piece. I don't have an immediate plan or date to use, but it feels so liberating having it around.

For those that plan to mix propranolol, is there a video someone could point me in the direction of? The ppeh mentioned it but I couldn't find a link. Is it as simple as crushing the pills and adding it to the SN/water mixture?
IM jealous

Reactions: Talks
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved having the option of SN. I think that for many it can be comforting just having a way to exit at a time of their own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Paragon
Mar 13, 2020
Isn't diphenhydramine basically Benadryl?

B

befree

free choice
Mar 22, 2022
Diphenhydramin(chlorid) is the activ ingredient. When you look for it you will find it with many different brand names. It´s prescription free.
For Domperidone you need a prescription. But there is a source in an EU-country and one in a non-EU-country without a prescription. I try to avoid mentioning countries in the forum.

A

Alex6216

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2022
Put 10 x 40mg of propranolol in chloroquine drink, mix with spoon.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
And I'm the opposite. I have the SN without the Meto, but that stuff is harder to get than the SN! :'(
One advantage of having chronic migraines was I just coincidentally was prescribed these drugs without even having to ask for them specifically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream