E

Eddypaddy

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Im from germany. I want to buy N from D. What will happen if my N gets discovered by customs? Will i go to jail or will i just have to pay a fee?
Could i pretend that i did not order anything?

miserableforever

miserableforever

Experienced
Oct 23, 2020
Im from germany. I want to buy N from D. What will happen if my N gets discovered by customs? Will i go to jail or will i just have to pay a fee?
Could i pretend that i did not order anything?
I don’t know. I’m in the US and here this stuff is illegal. Always wondered if you could get in trouble and denying might not help much.

Reactions: blueclover_.
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Miss Misery
May 29, 2020
You’ll probably just have the police call to do a ‘welfare check’

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Do you know somebody who had to go to a psych ward? Did he have to pay a fine or go to jail?

I have not known anyone who it has happened to personally but there were reports of it during the 2019 nembutal raids.

It is also a reasonable assumption to make with no prior info since people caught trying to commit suicide usually end up with the psychiatric gestapo at their door.

F

FromGermany

Experienced
Oct 23, 2021
It will be confiscated and you may be taken to a psych ward.
Right. If he admits, it was purchased for CTB, based on the German "Gesetz über Hilfen und Schutzmaßnahmen bei psychischen Krankheiten" act (PsychKG) he will be taken to the psych ward due to self-endangerment and will suffer a penalty order.

If he claims, he had never ordered that package, they have to prove, he did. A raid can be the result and the confiscation of computer and mobile phone, if this devices are still there.

If he is lucky and the package is going through Frankfurt customs or they do not test on barbiturate, then everything is fine.

No one knows the outcome. It's gambling. You can be lucky or not. One should have a plan for every scenario in advance. Without risk no N to Germany.

C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
They might pay less attention to this stuff and let it go through during the pandemic, best time to buy it is asap
I don't understand this argument.

Corona means less traffic, which means better control of goods. Am i right?

S

Smart No More

Arcanist
May 5, 2021

I think it might be more a case of strained resources and workers along with social distancing and precautionary measures meaning less inclination to scrutinise every bit of mail.
Obviously circumstances will vary, country to country.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

No. People are buying stuff online in record numbers now due to the pandemic. Not to mention it is the holiday shopping season. There are going to be tons of more packages moving through the postal system. It means a less likely chance of customs caring about your package.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Inthe kingdom ofthe blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021

Afraid not :: pandemic postal services from online orders are through the roof. International postage to destination country, then local courier to your door is the usual cost-effective process.
They may have supplier flagged, (previous family tipoffs, possible investigations even ) and can stop it at any time.
If its illegal, or they suspect buyer credentials (no name, unreal / unregistered company info can instigate a phonecall where your intentions may be questioned...) carefully align yr story to what electronic communication purports.. variation can result in confiscation.
Not wanting to scare u :: knowledge is power.
Like when u drive thru a roadblock, never make eye contact with the cops. That's an invitation...
Goodluck.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
Right. If he admits, it was purchased for CTB, based on the German "Gesetz über Hilfen und Schutzmaßnahmen bei psychischen Krankheiten" act (PsychKG) he will be taken to the psych ward due to self-endangerment and will suffer a penalty order.

If he claims, he had never ordered that package, they have to prove, he did. A raid can be the result and the confiscation of computer and mobile phone, if this devices are still there.

If he is lucky and the package is going through Frankfurt customs or they do not test on barbiturate, then everything is fine.

No one knows the outcome. It's gambling. You can be lucky or not. One should have a plan for every scenario in advance. Without risk no N to Germany.
Can you not say you didn't know what was in the package? That you thought you were ordering cosmetics?
Afraid not :: pandemic postal services from online orders are through the roof. International postage to destination country, then local courier to your door is the usual cost-effective process.
They may have supplier flagged, (previous family tipoffs, possible investigations even ) and can stop it at any time.
If its illegal, or they suspect buyer credentials (no name, unreal / unregistered company info can instigate a phonecall where your intentions may be questioned...) carefully align yr story to what electronic communication purports.. variation can result in confiscation.
Not wanting to scare u :: knowledge is power.
Like when u drive thru a roadblock, never make eye contact with the cops. That's an invitation...
Goodluck.
@TriggerHappy can't one claim ignorance? Say they thought they were buying cosmetics and didn't know something like N would be in the package, that it had to be a mistake?
Does anyone know how this is handled in the US?

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
No. People are buying stuff online in record numbers now due to the pandemic. Not to mention it is the holiday shopping season. There are going to be tons of more packages moving through the postal system. It means a less likely chance of customs caring about your package.
Yeah that’s what I meant, plus they have covid stuff to take care of, there’s just too much stress about the pandemic, they might let a few slide

S

Smart No More

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I'm from western europe and ordered powdered N some years ago. It was confiscated by the customs and I never heard from it again.
I don't think they care enough to make a case out of it.
The test for barbiturates doesn't appear to be commonly used by customs either. There are a few accounts of bottles being opened but badly resealed and sent on to the buyer. They probably tested it for the common drugs as some can be shipped in liquid form and reconstituted into a powder using a reagent. Barbiturates being so uncommon to say the least, aren't worth the cost of the tests it seems.

Last edited:
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
I have not known anyone who it has happened to personally but there were reports of it during the 2019 nembutal raids.

It is also a reasonable assumption to make with no prior info since people caught trying to commit suicide usually end up with the psychiatric gestapo at their door.
Lol making it sound like a Great War or something. But for real how do I know if my package is held in customs in the us? Will it say on tracking?

• Yay!
Reactions: Meretlein
P

PeacefulTonic

Wizard
Aug 10, 2021
@PeacefulTonic I don't think anyone really has $800 bucks to just throw away. For me it's not about the money, it's not being able to risk failure. So the most reliable method must be used.
That’s the whole point of my post… that’s why I said “if you can afford to lose the funds”

N is the most reliable method besides a shotgun in the mouth

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
isnt n the most reliable method? at least one of

Yes it is supposed to be one of the most reliable and peaceful methods. It is the gold standard for a reason.

That’s the whole point of my post… that’s why I said “if you can afford to lose the funds”

N is the most reliable method besides a shotgun in the mouth

The risk comes with the territory. This isn't ordering stuff from Amazon. This is importing highly restricted chemicals. It is going to cost a lot of money and you might not even get it. You can't put a price tag on N. The ability to take an early exit is a luxury the vast majority of people will never get.

If you are sure about cbt and can afford N, then it is a no brainer. It is just that most people are not even aware of its existence. I never heard of SN or N before lurking on here.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Inthe kingdom ofthe blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Can you not say you didn't know what was in the package? That you thought you were ordering cosmetics?

@TriggerHappy can't one claim ignorance? Say they thought they were buying cosmetics and didn't know something like N would be in the package, that it had to be a mistake?
Does anyone know how this is handled in the US?
Um, surely contents u ordered are listed on an invoice? Or does your supplier not disclose /divulge? (If that's the case, yeah claim ignorance...)
There must be an electronic copy of your order... but seriously there has to be quite an aware willing-2-hunt investigator tracking yr order. Doubt that....

Reactions: Butterflyfree