• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
I want to buy, I`m from Brazil, and would pay via Western union, need his email, somebody please PM me.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
mirko said:
You can find it on the PPeH
Mr. the last edition in the resources is from 03/2020, i think it`s outdated, could you affirm that the email is still valid?
Thank you so much

Amumu

Amumu

Visionary
pen said:
I want to buy, I`m from Brazil, and would pay via Western union, need his email, somebody please PM me.
This post is against the rules friend

Moreover, the link of the PPH is really really outdated indeed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Amumu said:
This post is against the rules friend

Moreover, the link of the PPH is really really outdated indeed.

Not really. He is just asking someone to PM him A's address so he can purchase from A. I don't see what is so bad about that when other people do it in other threads.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Amumu said:
Read the rules
Me neither I have no problem with that though

Ok. Then why did you bring it up?

Reactions: WhyIam
Amumu

Amumu

Visionary
For fear their post might be deleted and they don't understand why

Uncle Donk

Uncle Donk

I tried. I really did.
Amumu said:
For fear their post might be deleted and they don't understand why

understand your concern but I think we are good as long as the email isn't posted in this thread. asking for email via PM should be fine I think

V

virtualoctopus

Student
A's been ignoring my emails lately. I ordered a few months back but it was siezed by customs. Haven't heard from him since. Has his email changed or something? PM me if you have any relevent info.

E

enuff

had enuff
Uncle Donk said:
I don't mind paying for the Exit International annual fee if someone has access to a qualifying ID. I only trust PPeh for A's email.
that's a really good statement Uncle. thank you. that just helped me decide to join Exit and pay the fee. if that gets me to A, it'll be worth it.
and no i'm not a cop. sorry. peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Donk
Amumu

Amumu

Visionary
Going to buy N in a few months probably. I don't even know if I have the right email though, and I'm afraid it's going to be seized.

The email in the PPH is outdated I'm 99% sure of that.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Amumu said:
Going to buy N in a few months probably. I don't even know if I have the right email though, and I'm afraid it's going to be seized.

The email in the PPH is outdated I'm 99% sure of that.
If it’s the newest pph then it shouldn’t be outdated

Amumu

Amumu

Visionary
Mmh ok let's see. Can anyone confirm?

I'd like to hear from people who had their N seized btw

oono

oono

Student
a question, is it possible to receive the parcel by hiding the real address? For example receiving the package in a post office or other, because I do not want to receive it at home and endanger my parents ...

O

ob600

Who has received N from A lately? Been communicating with someone who is supposedly A, but worried it's a scam / impersonator. Can't recall anyone recently getting N from him

oono

oono

Student
ob600 said:
Who has received N from A lately? Been communicating with someone who is supposedly A, but worried it's a scam / impersonator. Can't recall anyone recently getting N from him
Yes, just a few weeks ago someone from the UK successfully received N from A. At the moment his account is crossed out (close) on this forum

O

ob600

oono said:
Yes, just a few weeks ago someone from the UK successfully received N from A. At the moment his account is crossed out (close) on this forum
What was their account? And that sounds good. I was worried a scammer was creating accounts pretending to be people who'd received N from A.