NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I'm confused, is the source name B or D?
in the PPH book it says the source name is B, but the thread title here says D?
although his email address mentioned in the book starts with d
The Nov PPH says "Source B (previously known as D)". April PPH simply references B. We still refer to him as D here.

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

sod

May 31, 2022
people who messaged D
on average, how long does it take before N responses to your message?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm confused, is the source name B or D?
in the PPH book it says the source name is B, but the thread title here says D?
although his email address mentioned in the book starts with d
That’s the same person. They used to go by B. Now they go by D.

The former guy was “A”. Who turned out to be not trustworthy anymore.
people who messaged D
on average, how long does it take before N responses to your message?
D replies within a few days. Just keep the email very simple. English is a foreign language to him, so use short, simple sentences.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Dec 20, 2019
If the seller is legit, which I am sure theres' only one for powder (D) then you'll know from their reviews. D had a lot of reviews on EmpireMarket when it was up.

And ya, $77, not a chance, LOL. Try $700

Reactions: sadanon3
S

Smart No More

Enlightened
May 5, 2021
If the seller is legit, which I am sure theres' only one for powder (D) then you'll know from their reviews. D had a lot of reviews on EmpireMarket when it was up.

And ya, $77, not a chance, LOL. Try $700

Wait, what?......Your post is confusing and I'm trying to understand what I'm overlooking here but as you didn't quote whoever you're replying to it's near impossible without going back through 50+ pages of the thread. D sells vetinary N. Not powder. Are you replying to someone in another thread? Also it was C that sold powder and He/She went missing all of a sudden after listing a fresh batch of powdered N on their own site. It was announced there that he'd gone awol before the site shortly thereafter went ofline on both clearnet and dark net.

Last edited:
I

ineedrope

Jan 19, 2022
How long does it last when you order it anyone know? I want atleast six months to ponder the decision while having it. I’ve heard a year before

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
How long does it last when you order it anyone know? I want atleast six months to ponder the decision while having it. I’ve heard a year before
Per the PPH, even though it will often have an expiry date of 2 years, if it is stored in a cool place still in the sterile sealed bottle, it can be expected to have a shelf life of many years.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
There is something like the stans guide but for the n?
Will one bottle be enough? Im 85kg

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Wait, what?......Your post is confusing and I'm trying to understand what I'm overlooking here but as you didn't quote whoever you're replying to it's near impossible without going back through 50+ pages of the thread. D sells vetinary N. Not powder. Are you replying to someone in another thread? Also it was C that sold powder and He/She went missing all of a sudden after listing a fresh batch of powdered N on their own site. It was announced there that he'd gone awol before the site shortly thereafter went ofline on both clearnet and dark net.
They probably thought they were replying to a DM but posted it in the thread?

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Dec 20, 2019
Oh my bad, I thought D was the powder guy on the dark web, I been out of the loop for awhile.

F

faunaaaa

Jun 1, 2022
Is there anyone here who has successfully received N from D so I can confirm I have the right address? Sorry if this is a bother- I just want to make sure.
Is there anyone here who has successfully received N from D so I can confirm I have the right address? Sorry if this is a bother- I just want to make sure.
Please PM me if you’re comfortable enough with it so I can check I have the right email address. Thank you :)

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
10days, still stuck at the custom,guess i will need to find another way
Gnah! That’s unfortunate. Hope it still shows up. There was a thread by @lostmyacc who also apparently waited for quite some time…

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
How do I contact D? I'm new to forum and I am looking for N.
Is there DM or another thread for a contact?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How do I contact D? I'm new to forum and I am looking for N.
Is there DM or another thread for a contact?
This is the megathread on “N from D”.
You will find details in the posts above on how to find his email to contact him.

A good place to start is to read the peaceful pill e-handbook, linked here:

Thread 'PPH April 2022'
https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Don’t download the PPeH from other sources, they may contain malware or fake contact details to lure you into a scam.
However this link above posted by one of the mods is reliable.

It will take some time and legwork to find what you are looking for, but it’s setup this way to protect everyone involved. The source, the forum and users of the forum too.
Good luck.

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
This is the megathread on “N from D”.
You will find details in the posts above on how to find his email to contact him.

A good place to start is to read the peaceful pill e-handbook, linked here:

Thread 'PPH April 2022'
https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Don’t download the PPeH from other sources, they may contain malware or fake contact details to lure you into a scam.
However this link above posted by one of the mods is reliable.

It will take some time and legwork to find what you are looking for, but it’s setup this way to protect everyone involved. The source, the forum and users of the forum too.
Good luck.

It might be a stupid question, but it is better to create a new mail (on protonmail?) rather to use private one?

Hercules

Hercules

Experienced
Jan 31, 2021
It might be a stupid question, but it is better to create a new mail (on protonmail?) rather to use private one?
Proton mail is a good choice. The e-mail is encrypted, and you don’t have to give out personal information when you sign up like you do with other email services. You shouldn’t use your regular email address that you use for other things. You don’t want the purchase linked back to you.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yes it makes sense to use protonmail for communications. However if you order you will have to give D your name and address. Still not a problem since you both use encryption.

But ordering is not completely without risk if your package gets seized by customs. They will be able to trace that back to you and may come around for a wellness visit. It doesn’t happen often, but it has happened more than usual in the last 2-3 weeks.

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Yes it makes sense to use protonmail for communications. However if you order you will have to give D your name and address. Still not a problem since you both use encryption.

But ordering is not completely without risk if your package gets seized by customs. They will be able to trace that back to you and may come around for a wellness visit. It doesn’t happen often, but it has happened more than usual in the last 2-3 weeks.
More than usual in USA, Europe, Asia? Is there any pattern?
Packages are seized on the border of country or somewhere else on the way to buyer?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
More than usual in USA, Europe, Asia? Is there any pattern?
Packages are seized on the border of country or somewhere else on the way to buyer?

Mostly in US and Canada. For now.

I haven’t heard much from EU members (A few delays, one reported a broken seal, some are waiting a bit longer than usual, but otherwise no LE visits so far.)

Packages do get seized once in a while. It happens. It has always happened. That’s the risk you take.

I wrote about it here:

Thread 'N from D: Potential repeat of 2019 seizures and wellness visits'
https://sanctioned-suicide.org/thre...t-of-2019-seizures-and-wellness-visits.91312/

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Does anyone know if D accept payment via Western Union, or only BitCoin/Montero?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Nov 5, 2020
Yes he does. If you ask him.
Also: how about you actually read a few more pages back in this very thread? There are plenty of people posting about this. Use the info that is already available.
So the Risk to delivery to europa is lower than actually usa/canada?
What would happen when the authority find out your address what is the penalty?
Prison for 2 Bottle i don't think so? maybe a money penalty to buy?