J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
Hello, I ordered a week or so ago, shipment was sent via ups...tracking info has said At Warehouse for about a week now. :( I emailed D but no reply. Should I give up hope? Try again?

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza and isad
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2022
I don't know. Be a little more patient and see what happens? I certainly would NOT order again, unless you have so much money that you can afford to keep losing it and it won't matter one bit.

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Hello, I ordered a week or so ago, shipment was sent via ups...tracking info has said At Warehouse for about a week now. :( I emailed D but no reply. Should I give up hope? Try again?
This has happened to a number of people recently is my understanding.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
At which warehouse?

Reactions: JayLa16
T

tryingthisagain

Jul 13, 2022
Where are you from?

Do you know where he ships from ?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
I believe the accounts for shipping he is using have been flagged in western countries at this point, it's not complicated to intercept packages via a flag warning in a computer system once the ID associated with a package gets scanned, get a beep then open contents & examine; if there's a message on the system to contact LE & they know what they're looking for it doesn't take much to figure it out.

All started most likely with one of the US alphabet agencies passing the info' on to other "allied" countries intelligence agencies. Fucking bastards.

B

betternever2havbeen

Experienced
Jun 19, 2022
@The Abyss can D get round that?