A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Probably some ass-kick drugs to get me high as a kite so I would forget my own name:):)

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Backwards or forwards?
Definitely only backwards depending on much I could reverse (and damage I could stop from happening) either a month back, a few years or 27 years and just stop my entire existence (which is a big dream of mine)

What about you?

• Love
X

x_riverrock11

Enlightened
Jan 24, 2021
Definitely only backwards depending on much I could reverse (and damage I could stop from happening) either a month back, a few years or 27 years and just stop my entire existence (which is a big dream of mine)

What about you?
If I had to choose one, backwards. I think the time to intervene would have been around 10 years old, so 18 years ago now.

Otherwise, I’d use it to cheat life and hop forwards to see wtf becomes of my fucked up life, lol - to see if it’s worth living like this. Then, hop back to either change things, celebrate, or give up.

• Love
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I am the alien here and Earthlings are simply boring.
This means WAR (I fight for the aliens)

war-of-the-worlds-main.jpg

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
If I had to choose one, backwards. I think the time to intervene would have been around 10 years old, so 18 years ago now.

Otherwise, I’d use it to cheat life and hop forwards to see wtf becomes of my fucked up life, lol - to see if it’s worth living like this. Then, hop back to either change things, celebrate, or give up.
You seem to still want to give your life a(nother) chance, good to hear.

I’d like to hop forward but not for my own sake (since I know I will be just as miserable :D) but more so to see what becomes of humanity as a whole and if this planet is going to be inhabitable soon.

A time machine would be cool either way.

Apricity

Apricity

-
Jul 27, 2021
I want my marriage to be back to normal. But, since that isn't likely, I'll settle for a Reuben sandwich. A real one from a deli, not one from Arby's.

• Love