• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Average ctb enjoyer
Sherri said:
One of the best things that happened to me 3 months ago was finding a sweet caring boyfriend.
Wow, t-that's g-great! I was kidding about the whole e-husband thing, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
GenesAndEnvironment said:
Wow, t-that's g-great! I was kidding about the whole e-husband thing, lol.
I know you were. But would still love to know what it meant :)

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
E

enuff

had enuff
plumber finally came to fix the leak under my kitchen sink. only took 3 days to get a plumber. that's the good thing. the bad thing is my kitchen floor is all fucked up now and needs to be replaced.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Enlightened
I baked some scones to sweeten the barren dessert of this wordly existence. Had them with some tea and blueberry tarragon marmalade. They turned out delicious.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
This is both my 8888th post (8 is my favorite number) and the 69th post in this thread. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nessie

Nessie

Cynical
Dr Iron Arc said:
and the 69th post in this thread.

@Dr Iron Arc you have some unique talent of making me smile whenever I get on this forum. You're the goodest thing that happened to me recently.

*Okay, now I see it's comes off kind of weird so here comes a disclaimer, I am totally not trying to virtually molest you, I am not even into guys*

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Nessie said:

@Dr Iron Arc you have some unique talent of making me smile whenever I get on this forum. You're the goodest thing that happened to me recently.

*Okay, now I see it's comes off kind of weird so here comes a disclaimer, I am totally not trying to virtually molest you, I am not even into guys*
Well weird or not, it’s a great boost to my confidence so you’re welcome! :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Nessie
Nessie

Nessie

Cynical
Makko said:
Teach me this hidden technique
You missed the key part of my post:
Nessie said:
trying to
I have yet to be successful. But it mostly comes down to insisting on talking to the same person and repeatedly catching yourself making whatever conversation you had sound oddly suggestive.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Today:
- I had enough energy to go cycling and saw a slow worm in the forest
- I had a good dinner
- A neighbor brought me a delicious piece of cake which I ate for dessert

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
I tested my partial method with a ligature I’m more confident with and it’s working
All set
I’m full of hope
Now I’m in bed watching Spirited Away which is one of my fav movies, I catch myself smiling to nothing, no bad thoughts, only peace. That’s he first time it happens to me in YEARS thanks to knowing I’ll for a fact ctb guaranteed

:heart:

Last edited:
logan

logan

Arcanist
Although most people here are not well, there are always some nice things.

I cleaned my aquarium, watched football with my son and helped my daughter with her homework.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Squalo said:
i ordered a new printer
You resurrected a year old thread to tell us this? I’m not knocking; I just think it’s hilarious.

I found and modified a new brownie recipe. I don’t know if that counts. Both you and me went and did something good. It’s not something that happened *to* us. Kind of like the rest of life, honestly. Life is like buying a printer. Who knew?

EDIT: Looks like you are not our necromancer, but point still stands. You know you are a boring adult when a new printer and a new brownie recipe are the best things that have happened in months.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
DaughterOfAthena said:
I met someone really awesome recently. We became friends almost instantly upon meeting. That was something I couldn't achieve since childhood. I wish I met her way sooner in life maybe I'd be way better off today.
Jealous! I hope it works out for you though. It’s rare when that happens.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
The Smash announcement wasn’t the hypest thing about the direct for me, but the new Metroid looks sick and it comes out this year so it probably won’t delay my CTB. :sunglasses:

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
My skin has been glowing ever since i've started taking my vitamins. I've also noticed my hair is growing like crazy in length(really want to grow it to my elbows).

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Sinai Silence said:

Is that a hint to the game Omori? I haven't played but I watched a walkthrough with my friend and it seems like an awesome game.
I got my dad's father's day gifts (a 38" bamboo wind chime and an alien breed almanac book) and I think he'll like them. There's always something fulfilling about giving someone a good gift that you think they'll like. Positivity all the way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Largeletters said:
Is that a hint to the game Omori? I haven't played but I watched a walkthrough with my friend and it seems like an awesome game.
I got my dad's father's day gifts (a 38" bamboo wind chime and an alien breed almanac book) and I think he'll like them. There's always something fulfilling about giving someone a good gift that you think they'll like. Positivity all the way around.
No it isn't but I kinda wish it was now haha. I love the cute/horror style the game has and I thought the story was well written. Basil is best boi :D

Its the black mage logo from Ghostemane if you feel like checking him out. It's bigger but a lot less painful than my other rib tattoo ^_^

I bet your dad is gonna love those gifts, the wind chime is a lovely gift idea ♡

Reactions: Largeletters